Mapping WA - Services offered

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All

I have seen a lot of people asking about maps and where to go and other details. Likewise how to get the details needed for your trips and so on.

Having spent many hours learning a lot of the tools associated with prospecting in WA I am offering a small service to deliver custom maps of the areas you are going to and what is around that area. I will still assist people in the forum of course, but if you can't be bothered or computers are not your thing then this may be an option for you.

What you get is a digital map pack on DVD containing -

Your area of choice up to 5 areas which will include - Using the 250K maps as a starting guide.
Topo map of the area
Geo Map of the area
Tenements as of the current date (Live/Pending)
Tenements old and expired
Old mining activity in that region

All of this will be provided with added Geo Map software and the maps and data already entered and saved for your convenience. You just install the software copy the Saved File to your computer and then open that file. You have all of this data now ready to go. You can also use this out in the field load the maps on a laptop/tablet connect a GPS and you have all of the information as a live feed.

All maps are saved as a Jpeg and PDF so you can view them on various devices as well.

As an added bonus I will include all of my downloaded information and references will be loaded onto the DVD, so if you want some reading this will keep you busy.

Cost $50 + Freight (Your choice)
Delivery Aus Post
Turnaround within 24 hours

All information is strictly confidential and I do not share this with anyone. You can be as general or as specific as you would like with the areas you choose. You will be sent a form to mark out the maps needed. I will be corresponding as well with you, to make sure you get the correct information you are after.

I look forward to hearing from you and any questions you may have.

Take care

Westaus

LOL :) No probs at all mate.

I will send you some details and we can go from there.

Cheers

Hi folks
I have taken advantage of the offer as this is my first trip west as well.
once I gave Dale the details of what areas I wanted, he quickly sent out the info plus a host of other relevant material.
What I found interesting was some of the additional reading material especially the information on basic geology and early mining.
here in the goldfields, many experienced detectors like the currency, and ease of use of geomap which is included in his package.
Dale also stresses to contact him with any issue loading or using any part of the package.
He is very keen on feedback especially how he can improve the package so if any member uses him, don't be backward in giving him your feedback good and bad
Cheers
Bob

Dale are ya still offering this package. Will be heading to Halls Creek WA.14 days swinging.
Give ya the thumbs up, I am hopeless on computer with maps, and first time trip to
WA.

polky said:
Dale are ya still offering this package. Will be heading to Halls Creek WA.14 days swinging.
Give ya the thumbs up, I am hopeless on computer with maps, and first time trip to
WA.

are you going to rent or buy a PLB ?

( personal locator beacon )

very fashionable accessory for prospectors these days , it may become mandatory for prospectors to carry one due to the huge cost that lost diggers have racked up lately .

polky said:
WA.

Hi Polky

Sorry I missed your post the other day, I have backed back on the forum a little due to other commitments. If you wanted to get some information certainly happy to put together a package, just depends how soon you need it? Also the format and data has changed a little have to use USB drive as the DVD just isn't big enough to hold the data.

Let me know or drop me a line, take care.

Cheers

Westaus

Hi fellas, heads up already have a PLB. Also well maintained 4wd,100ltrs fuel,120ltrs water,car and hand held UHF radios, first aid kits, 2spares,punctuate kit and recovery gear. Dual battery's,also 2 x 120ah camping battery's.
Never been to WA and don't want to be swinging in the wrong places.

Dale heading over to HC July 2016, so heaps of time to prepare. USB stick is cool,any info will help.

Polky

Hey mate, Did ya get me email. Still keen on any information on Halls Creek.
Will be over there in July. Will be going sold. I have never been to WA detecting. So any help on areas, rules and regs would be much appreciated. Not looking for x spots, just do I go N,S,E,W.

Thanks man.

Hi Polky

Sorry I have not seen your email? I had kept an eye out, I thought you were busy. Jut sent you another PM with details. We shall try that again hey.

Certainly can help with regs and know how, also where you can and cannot go. Then finding the spot x,y,z to go, that is up to you :)

Thanks mate

Hi i am interested in using your services looking at sandstone marble bar cue kalgoorlie areas

kanep said:
Hi i am interested in using your services looking at sandstone marble bar cue kalgoorlie areas

Oh gee, sorry kanep I missed this post my apologies, if you are still looking please send me an email or Private Message and I will let you know details. I don't know why I missed your post.

I can certainly help you if needed.... woops :(

P.S Please note the package has changed since original post, I will send details as required.

Hi Westaus, I would like to use your service please , I am based in Kalgoorlie and would like info on the area and surrounding districts including
kookynie Leonora , Menzies , yarri road , bulong, mt monger etc etc . Kambalda and Coolgardie , please thank you

Hi Westaus, I would like to use your service please , I am travelling Kalgoorlie at the end of the month and would like info on the area and surrounding districts including
kookynie Leonora , Menzies , yarri road , bulong, mt monger etc etc . Kambalda and Coolgardie , are u able to help
thank you

Thanks for the reply mate,
I look forward to hearing back from you
My email is ADMIN EDIT: Email removed as per forum rules. Use the email button to the left under the users name.

Cheers
Dave

Thankyou for the service offering westaus my computer skills are a massive grey area.

Hi Westaus,

You still offering this service? I'm looking for the same as Dave above.

Please contact me via email or pm. :Y:

Hi I would like to take advantage of the mapping service you offer, could you please tell me yow to go about it I could pay by paypal or watever you want.

MALCOLM JOHNSON

• Personal contact details are not to be posted on the forum, instead they should be added to your profile or sent via private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.