Eldorado gold concentrates Christmas deals!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So it's that time of year again, a time of celebrations and reunions with family and friends.

Firstly id like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy new year.

So for the guys that don't know, I sell gold concentrates. What are these you may ask? Well I run my highbanker and shovel like crazy for x amount of time, do a clean out and work it down to a more concentrated form and allow it to dry. I then bag it up and send it off for you to be able to pan at home.

These are fun for people of all ages, and a great way to keep the kids interested in prospecting. As well as getting friends and family hooked on the gold bug.

Now being December and knowing how crazy the mail system can get I will be upgrading at no extra cost to express postage on all orders for only the regular postage price.

All orders from December will also be going into the running to win a second order at no cost. This will be the same as your order by for free. The name will be picked out of a hat on January 1st.

As well as this I'll be giving away free bags for orders over certain amounts

But 6 bags - 1 free bag
Buy 11 bags - 2 free bags
Buy 16 bags. - 3 free bags.

The price per a bag is $20.00 and postage cost are as follows

1 bag - $8.50
2-6 bags - $13.50
7-12 bags - $15.50
13-20 - $25.00

I can be contacted through the forum or via email at [email protected]

"Payments via bank transfer and Paypal available"

Thanks,
Tom

Admin edit: paypal option added at Tom's request.

Tom,
Haven't seen the Alluvial Gold that I paid for yet.
Could you reply to me emails please.
Townsville Metal Detecting Club are relying on the order for upcoming Panning event.
Trevor

hi Trustytj did you end up having some luck? I'm interested in using these to test my panning technique is :perfect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts