I find gold in your area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
give me money....... silly aussies...... why so many questions money money money

headbang_zps2ac29901.gif~c200

userkc said:
Russia does not allow private owners and citizens to dig for gold, only companies. It may be we will have a law passed that will allow anyone from the field with reserves of less than 10 kg. having a private license. in Russia there are those who are looking for gold and produces itself, the State applies the poachers, the state confiscates dredge, washing appliances, gold and imprisoned.

if someone doubts your area that you control where you know and believe that there is gold, I will show you where it is.

Australia's higher density of geological events and the same number as in the whole of Eurasia, which would examine the geology of Australia in terms of need to spend the same amount of attention and effort as in the whole of Eurasia. Australia Square at seven times less than Eurasia.

there is an approach that facilitates significantly the search field, the analysis of geodynamic conditions, there is the situation for gold, Oil, Gas, by radioactive elements.

We are lucky that we can go and search for gold and keep what we find. Within the laws of course.

userkc said:
Russia does not allow private owners and citizens to dig for gold, only companies. It may be we will have a law passed that will allow anyone from the field with reserves of less than 10 kg. having a private license. in Russia there are those who are looking for gold and produces itself, the State applies the poachers, the state confiscates dredge, washing appliances, gold and imprisoned.

if someone doubts your area that you control where you know and believe that there is gold, I will show you where it is.

Australia's higher density of geological events and the same number as in the whole of Eurasia, which would examine the geology of Australia in terms of need to spend the same amount of attention and effort as in the whole of Eurasia. Australia Square at seven times less than Eurasia.

there is an approach that facilitates significantly the search field, the analysis of geodynamic conditions, there is the situation for gold, Oil, Gas, by radioactive elements.
Now that's some serious gibberish

Sorry userkc but I think you are wasting your time with this. There is nothing new you are telling us. In fact what you have shared with us is common knowledge and easily discovered online for those who don't know. You don't seem to understand what has been said to you in regards to regulations and laws in our country. Basically, you want us to pay you money to reveal to us, information we already know. Which is of no help. If by chance you told somebody of a deposit on private property, they can't just go and get the gold. That would be illegal. If it is a commercial deposit, it may already belong to somebody, and if not as said earlier we have very tight restrictions on environmental implications and native (aboriginal) title claims, and ownership. Now imagine a country that runs mining like that....now times that confusion by 8. Because each state and territory in Australia own the minerals in the ground respectively. Good on you for trying to be enterprising but you need to rethink what you have. You cant just reinvent the wheel. :)

Chewy

I understand that, we also have many laws in the bowels of the earth, and which I would not dream to find and sell at least someone realties deposit and information about it. We have the same country that lives at the expense of resources, all very similar.

We can get up to 38 to 40 C
including 42 to 43 Degrees and I live on the coast.
A place that we meetup called Oallen Forde got to 55 c :(
I hate snow.
Snows down to a place called Bemboka not far from here.
Occasionally like yesterday believe it or not.
Place Called Brown Mountain.

userkc said:
Tathradj said:
Just one question.
How warm do your Summers get over there.
It is a friendly question Comrade.

in Siberia in the summer heat, sometimes even hot, up to + 30 C for several days. in late September snow falls and melts only May. from May to September season, people searching for gold.

question about the money, I did not understand. This new place of gold to sell his company and the money divided.

userkc,
Like all things that sound to good to be true, This has come to an end.
Your system is very flawed I am afraid and we have to end it now.
Below is a picture of the undocumented Gold bearing area's in my region.
We are very aware of scams around here and you have been played along with.
In future, Please do not try and con some one,
Please study the below picture.
Goodbye,
1449138149_bemboka_gold.jpg

And this is your attempt.
1449138476_bullcrap.jpg

The actual Documented Area's,
1449138520_actual_mined_deposits.jpg

Go buy a Rangertell Gold Finder. You will have more luck than this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts