How long would you survive

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dwt said:
Ahhhhh!, the end of the world topic, slightly disappointed that 'zombies' have only received one reference, anyways, I think most of you guys are on the right track with your food sourcing, shelter, for me it would be underground, the worlds gone crazy enough, imagine it if this did happen,
dwt's recommended 'must haves for the inevitable apocalypse'
two packs of Radaway, Stimpak, Psyco, and Jet,
As much diesel for your genset as possible (gotta have power for the PlayStation AND in case you meet a hot wandering chick and you want to take her out on a date to your local Rat on a Stick mobile cafeteria, your gunna need a shower)
Weapons, weapons weapons, think big people, the bigger the better, you need to scare people off from your cleared out old 1800 mine shaft, most of you mightn't be able to hit a bull in the ass at 5' with a howitzer, but I'm guessing the sound of that phuker going off is going to keep any would be thieves or raiders clear on away from your new pad.
And to wrap things so I'm not ranting on for four hours (and getting slightly excited)........
BASEBALL BATS for smashing in ZOMBIE HEADS!!! Aluminium ones are great for skull crushing longevity, BUT, the sound of clocking zombie skulls with a chunk of alloy may have a sweet ring to it, but it's gunna attract more unwanted walking dead than you might of planned for, wooden ones give a much better low sounding thud, but the life span will just not match up,
Stay safe my fellow waste landers, the end is nigh....... 8.(
Mmmm, sounds like you'll be hanging around for a fun time dwt after the apocalypse instead of a long time. Hot chicks, baseball bats and zombie heads, how do you get to sleep mate? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts