Long Range Locators (LRL's) / Detectors / Radars - Rangertell TG etc.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got into long conversation with a bloke yesterday about 'crazy originatics'? and it sounded very similar to these devices. How only his device works, and that it works on DNA 'beams' that supposibly every form of life or object has and can be detected using bent wires by concentrating ions to the bean of detection. Supposibly he found his wife tooth using the theory. The guy who told me this is someone I highly respect as a facetor and gold refiner. The technique can also supposibly concentrate negative ion beams directly to your body if you don't keep it 'balanced' properly or correctly and can be quite harmfull if mistreated he explained.

I'm open to everything as wacky as it sounds and I really couldn't pull myself to belive it all either..but is it possible.

...ohhh ..old thread..oh well.

Chaunticleer said:
WTF Fellas! Go to rangertell dot com and you will see a video on the homepage in which the owner/maker of Rangertell products tells how he (Garry Brooker) is the guy, not a Vincent Blanes. In About Us top of the page , is his life history and how he invented the detectors 13 years ago and has been at it ever since, building them himself.

c@#k-a-doodle-doo! :lol:

Rubbish.........Rangertell has always been Vincent Blanes, Viblan, MP4 Heaven, Agent09 etc etc and many people have been trying to get him shut down since around 2002.

"Chaunticleer" wow that is very typical of the nonsensical waffle you use. The new website and video is all part of the scam. :lol: :lol: :p

Long range metal detector. I'll be able to find gold sitting in my camp chair. :lol:
At a bargain price too.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Long-Ran...820897?hash=item35f80c4721:g:gFMAAOSwD0lUbz-5

1451990594__12.jpg

mmmm! ya really think so??? ;)

Maybe next you could get a robot digger/sampler......

Then a robot to sit in the camp chair, just think you could eventually not even get out of bed and still be finding and digging little golden surprises :p

What do you think???? let me know when you get that set up --- I want one :cool: :cool:

I like your thinking Bazz,.. just going about your day and having a glance at the show case before bed, looking at the automated weight adjustment with the gold value weight shown in Australian Dollars,... ahhhh the relaxing life of the fully intergrated future gold fossicker. :p :D

How can sellers like that be allowed to sell things like this that are just a load of crap, like the Nikon camera he also has, seriously, what a bunch of bulls&%t. If they were that good then why would people even bother with crappy detectors that you have to spend hours searching with & only detect a foot or so in depth.

ozziii said:
How can sellers like that be allowed to sell things like this that are just a load of crap, like the Nikon camera he also has, seriously, what a bunch of bulls&%t. If they were that good then why would people even bother with crappy detectors that you have to spend hours searching with & only detect a foot or so in depth.

If they are that good why isnt the seller out using it to find a fortune instead of trying to rip off gullible and desperate people :mad:

Bazz said:

eventually not even get out of bed and still be finding and digging little golden surprises :p

Those times come to us all........and old PA RJ isnt that far off, from waking-up, and needing his nite nuggets changed.
lol

rocketaroo said:
Bazz said:

eventually not even get out of bed and still be finding and digging little golden surprises :p

Those times come to us all........and old PA RJ isnt that far off, from waking-up, and needing his nite nuggets changed.
lol

Keep trying Rocket. One day you will accidently say something that's actually funny. :p
How's the flooding at yours?

Ramjet said:
rocketaroo said:
Bazz said:

lol

Keep trying Rocket. One day you will accidently say something that's actually funny. :p
How's the flooding at yours?

wife just took off for work, no idea wether, she can even get out of maryland drive. I dont like her driving in this, but she runs an essenstial service, and is too headstrong to be stopped. Rain hasnt stopped, and is pretty heavy right now.