XP Deus vs Nokta Fores core

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some days you just feel like expanding your coin collection :) I loved finding that old buckle and the token from 1855, these would have been dropped by the very people that actually gave birth to my little town, I could search here for ever and not find another. Pesky Gold Nuggets are everywhere.
C

Just so folks know, any part for the Nokta/makro range of models is here in oz. No need to send overseas or order the part from Turkey....unless we have run out of that part of cause.
Most repairs so far have been carried out while the customer waits....including repairs and warranty work to customers who bought their product from another dealer. Nokta/Makro Australia took care of that also.

Just saying.

Goldtarget said:
I ran into a bloke a while back on the Goldfields running a 4500 but in a really odd spot. Turns out he was coin shooting. He showed me some of his finds backing up his story. I gave him a few sites to have a go at but walked away thinking he must love coins. He was no more than a few hundred metres from one of the richest old mines in victoria.
If I had a 45 the last thing I'd be looking for is coins lol.

I tried that. needless to say I went to bed early that night, I was stuffed. lol.

Havinago said:
I thank all that contributed to my question but at the end of the day it did come down to budget, and like most of us we want more for less so i opted for the Fors Core as i dont think i could go wrong with this decision, and i got a good deal from Central west prospecting supplies in mudgee. I just cant wait to burn the ground up with it :D

Cheers All
if you don't mind me asking, what sort of money are we looking at with the fors core package cheers from green horn (still pondering which detector to buy)

GREENHORN said:
Havinago said:
I thank all that contributed to my question but at the end of the day it did come down to budget, and like most of us we want more for less so i opted for the Fors Core as i dont think i could go wrong with this decision, and i got a good deal from Central west prospecting supplies in mudgee. I just cant wait to burn the ground up with it :D

Cheers All
if you don't mind me asking, what sort of money are we looking at with the fors core package cheers from green horn (still pondering which detector to buy)

https://www.cwpsupplies.com.au/product-category/nokta/detectors-nokta/

I would be looking for a second hand Fors Gold Pro package, seen them at $800 twice now.
C

GREENHORN said:
Havinago said:

Cheers All

Sorry for the late reply, depends if you go the Pro pack or STD pack, and it may depend on where you live (dont quote me though) around $1400 for Pro, around $900 for std, give Central West Prospecting supplies a call and see what they can do for you ;)