My Nokta Fors Core Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todays hunt with RJ, it promised much, but delivered little. Fished-out maybe!

1444014922_20151005_124826-1_resized.jpg

Lookin like someone lost their key and had to camp out for a while(thus the old razor part),... they spent quite a while there and even though they loved their mother dearly, Chopper it seems not quite so much and may have met an ill and untimely fate with a dinner plate,.......... pitty that, as, if they hadn't lost that penny, the 1pennys worth of hot chips could have led to poor old chopper living at least 1 more day. :D

Heatho said:
I've never really had a great beach hunt, sometimes have done ok but.... Always seems to be slim pickings even around here. Might give it a bit more of a go this summer when they get a bit busier.

That depends on where you hunt,i know of a fair few that hunt the beaches down there and have had a few talk to me only to try and see what ive got for the day....
Saying that soon as they see a excal or a 3030 they know that we could go over there ground and still find stuff.
I do its funny as..

silver said:
Lookin like someone lost their key and had to camp out for a while(thus the old razor part),... they spent quite a while there and even though they loved their mother dearly, Chopper it seems not quite so much and may have met an ill and untimely fate with a dinner plate,.......... pitty that, as, if they hadn't lost that penny, the 1pennys worth of hot chips could have led to poor old chopper living at least 1 more day. :D

You read my mind Silver. :D

Not to worry Rocket, anywhere worth taking the Core down the beach on low tide, or is it too sanded in? What was the small badge? :)

Goldpick said:
silver said:

You read my mind Silver. :D

Not to worry Rocket, anywhere worth taking the Core down the beach on low tide, or is it too sanded in? What was the small badge? :)

Will be doing the beach soon, scoops to be bought first :) Badge cleanedup ok, this is as found.

1444042830_20151005_124847-1.jpg

Good stuff, get my new weapon by next tuesday ;) Whats your total take now since you started have you kept track?

Havinago said:
Good stuff, get my new weapon by next tuesday ;) Whats your total take now since you started have you kept track?

in goldies? its all in this thread, I could add them, but maybe 20 something bucks?

edit: 42 bucks in spendables so far.

Havinago said:
What did you choose to go with? Out of interest

Heatho said:
rocketaroo said:
Heatho said:
Don't let Silver see that scratch, lol........ :D

I thought it was a washer at first :(

Yeah it happens mate, I nailed one pretty bad too. Lucky it was on the heads side and Silver never noticed, phew. :D
We all tend to omit the photos with the scratched side,...RKTs got guts,....I'll give him that(ha) :D
And I guess I don't see everything. ;)

Went back to a honey hole, with RJ today. Its been hit since we were last there a couple months ago. Fresh holes, and a few under a park bench, not even filled in. Anyway, we did well for the 3-4 hours we were there, no silver for me, but I dug what I think is a very old mark of the phantom ring. It was down at about 25cms, where alot of the pennies were. There is whats left of a post underneath it. I cant find the same thing on google, or ebay. Love the junk to finds ratio today :)

1444279957_20151008_145707-1.jpg

1444280000_20151008_145647-1_resized.jpg

1444280032_20151008_145656_resized.jpg

Latest posts