Gold Digger Picks from bluejeansronald

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Folk's, Just to let any interested person know my three pick's will be off Ebay from Tuesday 12pm for about a week and a half, Going to Victoria Hope to do a bit of prospecting and visit a few friends, I will have a couple of picks with me if any one wants to try before you buy, I hope to be in Bendigo area then Inglewood, I am leaving on Wednesday 2 day drive hope to be in Bendigo weekend, Send PM, I will try to upload photo's, Sorry they just come up black spaces, Ron.

Hi Ron, Just PM them to me and I will add them to your post.
Cheer's,
Doug

bluejeansronald said:
Hi Folk, Back home and gold digging back on ebay, I will put up pitchers when i learn how thanks,

Hi, I have bean trying to upload pictures, Can any one tell me what a URL is and how to fix it.Ron.

AtomRat said:
Got a link to the ebay items?
Hi AtomRat, Thanks mate If you can upload it for me that be great, Ever since windoes 10 came in nothing goes rite, Even videos come up private use only, I tried to send a video i made on the shell haven the other day to a mate no go, Ron.

Would just like to give a shout out to the bloke that makes them.. Very happy with this product and very well made.. Had the privilege of opening up a two foot hole today and it did it with ease... Iv had cc picks, walcos and in my opinion it trumps all. I would highly recommend it.. Thanks again mate... :Y: :Y: Eluvial

Anyone have any photos of these picks Im due for a new pick and wouldnt mind checking them out ..cheers

Ron makes a great pick, I use his largest and it makes short work of tough ground. I also have the "name brand" picks but they usually stay in the shed.