Australian Fisher dealers?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Glad to hear of some sort of resolution to your warranty issues. :)
Well its only a reply at this point , I might have to harden up if things fail and attack the seller regardless of his reputation :| End of the day HE sold it !

Now they claim the copy of the receipt isnt clear and wanted a better copy.. Fair dinkum , do they really think id be making bogus copies just for a coil replacement. . Anyway the copy I sent was fine but sent another 6 from every angle and resolution possible so ill carry on waiting. Id hate to be trying to sort out a $3000 machine with them if they cant even replace a crappy coil :mad:

No it was just standard Aus post which apparently doesnt.
Anyway they checked and did in fact already have my old coil. A new one in on its way , sent yesterday.
Hopefully it will arrive safe and sound and I can get back to finding gold pretty soon .

Gaz.

Well it finally arrived , its a bit different shape than the original so I need a new skid plate but apart form that im happy its all sorted out after a few months.

grubstake said:
Gold Diver said:
Gold Hunter detectors were very helpful.

That was my impression too at first, but 6 weeks later I'm still waiting on a simple spare that was out of stock (coil cover) and replacements for incorrect sizes sent (more coil covers), all paid for in advance of course, and my emails are going unanswered. :(

My thoughts to , I ordered and paid for a coil cover and had a good chat with Wendy and mentioned it is hard to find a good Fisher dealer and she chirped in thats right specialy one that has stock .. well although its only been a week the part has not arrived. If they had it in stock it shouldnt take that long to send particularly when i I received a part from Minelab in the same state in less then 24hrs.
Not good enough in my opinion :|

I've just bought a Fisher CZ 21 from Fisher Australia and it arrived yesterday and already got problems.
The coil does not fit the stem properly, too loose, flops around fully tightened, Fisher guys says keep tightening it, it wont go anymore, now he's not replying to my emails as yet. Not happy

Not good Saltytom and I can feel your pain. A lot of detectors I've used over the years fail to get this basic thing correct, and it's one thing I'm always modding - shaft width and washer thickness. Another reason I like to have a coil attached to it's own shaft. Once it's right, I don't want to take it off.