my banker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie123

harold
Reaction score
1374310520_p1060018.jpg

still need to spend more hours on it

Looking good mate, curious to hear how the diamond pattern works out. Is there about a 1:4 ratio with that grid. If it blocks too much you may have to cut some "L" shapes into it. Best of luck,

Cheers Wal. :)

wal thanks, cutting L shape is good idea, what do you mean 1:4 ratio, my alluminium walkway is 1" thick, diamond matting 1.2 cm

Great looking unit so far mate, I look forward to seeing the final build.

Nugget.

everything wedges in perfectly exept diamond matting will bolt down with butterfly nut and washer

for the legs will drill 2x 1" hole on one of the sides of a straight edge, and pop rivet to base of sluice, then drill suitable size hole for the pvc legs to go through on each end of the straight edge, and then pins X4 to set height

thanks guys will post photos of what I find next time I go out, still need water pump and fittings, classifier and mount the legs. The banker owes me so far $150

Thanks for that info Charlie, that was one of the questions I've posted earlier re - the thickness of the sheeting.

banker has changed a bit, problem now is, use 1.5 inch pump not one inch, one inch does not follow through with enough flow, gravell clogs up the rifflels to soon, even with wobbling the banker, it seems there is also a sience to water flow

I recommend using 3mm if you want it to last for years it's still light enough
charlie123 said:
if anyone buids a highbanker out off allumium make sure it is 1.6 thick and not 1.2, my banker is warping a little, not so good

Latest posts