Latest Pin Pointer on the Market.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngerManagement

Repairs + X-pointers
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
JayCar are also selling a Pinpointer to go with their MD and Accessories kit; for $49

I had a look but will let others comment... As I did not have a spare $50 to give away...

Went crazy in the shop but got to take it outside and test on some silvers I hand in my pocket.

10c unless touching - Nope

20c side on nope - Face on 5 to 10mm

50c side on 2 or 5mm - Face on about 20 maybe 25mm

States waterproof - But details says you can wash it if dirty..

No sound but does vibrate and a two lights - Green is on - Red is detected metal (NO rate or flash) hard on and has a separate button operated LED.

Sales person = Selling like hot cakes !!!! You can use this out on the parks and make a killing...

I suppose you get what you pay for,....cheap metal detectors and pointers would find a few things, and lead someone into the hobby,... but they may leave a lot of ground that can be gone over to recover most of the targets by those in the know. :eek:

why dont you sell these Mark? Could be a cheaper/safer option, than the dodgy ones people buy on fleabay!

Freeshipping-Deteknix-Hobby-treasure-finder-Huntmate-Pin-Pointer-Metal-Detector.jpg

I do have a couple :)

And yes much better than the cheep clones on e-bay...

But while it can be set as sensitive as the Xpointer Range....

In testing I found that the Sens Knob needs to be set every time if it gets bumped... I guess a dab of SI could make it more firm.

It is also not water resistant and not sure it would stand the test of time here in AU and teh way many users treat their tools.... As it also means that fine dust and dirt can get in...

Sale price would be about $98.25 Australian plus postage $7:45.

What I need to get; is some sub gram gold nuggets and test to see if the tweaking of the Sens Knob is such that it would be suitable for those in the gold fields...

So if any one has a couple of small nuggets that would like to part with at a reasonable cost... PM Me. 0.3g 0.2g 0.1g How small do you go down to ?

Latest posts