My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todays RJ, and RKT hunt was at RJs HH! YES, he put us on the site, its only happened twice, but two very good sites (keep-up the good work Rod) lol sry mate ;) Another 2 thrips eaten by the earth, its a terrible waste for sure. The shillings faired better, and the sixpence is good. Tough digging, but well worth it :)

1440753617_sixsils.jpg

1440753665_closer6sils.jpg

I suppose that's the end of the 'deadly duos' forays now that you can't just wander the streets whenever you like now Rocket. I hear Ramjet has feeleres out for a new detecting partner? :lol: :lol:

rocketaroo said:
Todays RJ, and RKT hunt was at RJs HH! YES, he put us on the site, its only happened twice, but two very good sites (keep-up the good work Rod) lol sry mate ;) Another 2 thrips eaten by the earth, its a terrible waste for sure. The shillings faired better, and the sixpence is good. Tough digging, but well worth it :)

You ruined that by saying sorry. ;)

Great haul mate! I didn't realise you had done so well. Noice :) You always get more hapennies and goldies.

Just when you were doing great,... and you start doing even betterer ;) ,....Well hunted RKT(theres a silver fix), lots between the two of you. :eek:

Wow, those silvers in the previous post really were seriously toasted, looks more like the results from a beach hunt. :eek:

Still, the second trip made up for that, raining pre-decs as usual, though just short of a full house - where was that florin hiding? ;)

what a great hunt, both RJ, and I smashed our best goldie count for the day. Better than that, I scored 3 florins :) and a sixpence. My first cap gun, well part of one. The checker was over 6 inches down, but I failed to get the coin under the root. Maybe the checker is a good luck charm, it was the first find of the day. The watch is junk. Credit goes to RJ for the site, where I found two of the florins :) The ring is copper, prob a homemade one, cant tell the age.

1441005866_wowd2.jpg

1441005902_wowday.jpg

I was going to say "that was one smoking-gun hunt" :cool: but then I noticed the '47s :rolleyes:

Nah... :8 ...I shouldn't question your credibility "that is one smoking-gun hunt" :cool: :cool: :cool:

Latest posts