North QLD / TOWNVILLE METAL DETECTING/ FOSSICKING CLUBS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Pig

Harry
Reaction score
HI forum readers,

is there any clubs/ associations or get togethers for the far north region at all. if not are other forum people interested in tag alongs/ get togethers one in a month or two and try out some know or random areas ?

Anyone interested ?

Harry

G'day Harry, there is a active metal detecting club up there in Townsville, a great bunch. I will pm you the email of the VP to contact.

DD

Hi All
I am the vice president of the "Townsville Metal Detecting Club" we generally have a trip planned each month with exception of the wet season.
If anyone is in need of any information in regards this club, do not hesitate to contact me here, am only too happy to help.
cheers
Lee

hi rc62burk (Lee) i live in Thuringower/Townsville, whats involved in joining the club? i have 3 children that would like to try it out.
Steve

Hi Lee,

I'm based in Cairns at the moment, work are talking about extending my contract so I would be interested in joining the club too and any club activities I could tag along on.

Regards,

Grant

Hi All
Just letting you know that I am no longer the VP of this club, to get in contact with the club please see the link in the above post.
cheers
Lee

Hi fella's coming up to Townsville late July love to go out a day with any locals , love panning highbanking also detecting bring my sd2300 , happy to do the same if coming my way mid victoria

regards len the Panner :)

Please be advised,

I No Longer have any affiliation with this club, The current "Management Committee" choose to operate outside the constitution & therefore I can no longer reccomend this club to anyone
Lee

rc62burke said:
Hi All
I am the vice president of the "Townsville Metal Detecting Club" we generally have a trip planned each month with exception of the wet season.
If anyone is in need of any information in regards this club, do not hesitate to contact me here, am only too happy to help.
cheers
Lee

Hi Lee, my hubby and I are new to fossicking and we would love to join your club. Even though we live on the Atherton tablelands we would be very much interested in your monthly trips. we would be interested to learn from anyone who is willing to guide us. my email is - email address removed.
Welcome to the Forum. :) :)
Please do not reveal your email address.
It is against Forum Policy.
Underneath where your Avatar will go there is an Email function and when you hit the Ten Post Mark,
You will gain a Private Message Icon that you can communicate directly with other members. :) :)
We look forwards to your input and enjoy the ride. :D :D :D
The Mod Squad.

jobeth said:
rc62burke said:
Hi All
cheers
Lee

Hi Lee, my hubby and I are new to fossicking and we would love to join your club. Even though we live on the Atherton tablelands we would be very much interested in your monthly trips. we would be intrested to learn from anyone who is willing to guide us. my email is [email protected].

email sent, any more info needed don't hesitate to contact me. Regards mal

Hey Steve,

If you go to the Townsville Prospecting shop on Ross River Rd he would be able to give you all the info for the club. I don't think they are closed on Sundays and Mondays.

Your call but I stay away from detecting clubs.

Cheers

Doug

Hi Steve, I am the new President of Townsville metal detecting club , if you go to our web site you can see all our info there. Or email me
( [email protected] ) and I can send you some information. Regards Mal.

Hi Mal,
Congratulations on your new position. :) :)
Good to hear from you guys up there.
You are welcome to give us any updates from your part of the country.
Doug

Thanks Doug, ( Tathradj ) just to clarify, Townsville Prospecting World is indeed closed from Saturday noon until 8.30am Tuesday Regards Mal.

Latest posts