Learn me about granite(s)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didn't have gold here I would still study it. I keep blocking off highways and roads to study cut-ins along the highway.

It not just gold that right, I've found out I have hydrothermal right under my house and the veins close by hold either tin or silver ( not too sure yet )

Justing finding something and wondering why its there or how it got there is very interesting to me :) a lot of things are.

I can paint a picture of the old miners, where they started, why, etc, also found an old grave dated 1800, tell me that's not original..

Cheers metamorphic, its hard work and my brain feels like jelly on a plate everyday, but I love it! I'm sure they would be respecting what I'm doing. A lot is being buried, filled in, burnt or destroyed here unfortunately

Thanks for the Very interesting topic Atomrat. I started getting into granites and the host rocks a couple of years ago but couldn't find a blonde with big tit's who owned a pub and wanted to talk about it. They all just want to know where the gold is and I was talking TIN ??? Found it interesting that the gold gets cut off when it meets the granite out Daylesford/Castlemaine way and a mate told me that it has to do with when oz broke away from tazzy and ant. Hey don't throw away that tin, it's up your way, in the host and now granite, and can be worth a bit. I just stick it in a marked coke pet bottle and stick it in the tin deposit, a few feet down in the wombat hole, under an old T model iron car wreck, out in the back paddock, near that gum stump that was next to the old crapper before it burnt down in the last fires. I've heard of mining trucks sinking into mud while trying to carry just one cubic meter of ore out of the mine. You never know?, that wombat crap might be worth a lot of money one day!

I'm now chasing the copper which is in the area somewhere too but ill save that for another topic. I always save all my finds no matter what it is, especially if I'm unsure.

Thanks for the post, how's your studies going now?

Latest posts