HIGHBANKER WATER PUMP KIT. 1-1/2 3 HP PUMP. $325

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day all,

I just recieved my new 1.5" pump from Gavin at RatoVic.

I have to say this was one of the most easy dealings I have had with a supplier. From quote to recieving the goods it all went smoothly and gavin is a top bloke and a pleaseure to deal with.

I will be giving the pump a run this weekend hopefully but on initial observations it looks like a top quality product.

Cheers

Got a kit from Gavin a while ago, and have been very happy with it. Have the little pump, and water flow is just fine for my Sluicy GS 17. Pump likes to operate on level ground, but is easy to start and reliable.

PRICE UPDATE

Unfortunately guys my prices have to go up. All of my Rato supplier prices have increased as have my prices on hoses.

My prices will still be cheaper than just about anybody so you'll still be getting great value for money.

Have a look at the www.ratoaustralia.com.au for the latest prices on pumps.

I'll need to edit the prices on the hoses advertised here so please stand by for a post soon.

I hope the guys that have bought gear from me are still all finding gold. All the best.

Gavin from Rato Victoria

Hi Gavin,

Do you have an updated price for the complete kit mentioned in the first post?? Looking to buy a pump, hoses and camlock fittings.

Cheers,

Jayson.

Prices update. Sorry but I have to adjust my prices to keep up with my costs.

(1) 40 mm Rato RT402B20-1.1Q Pump - $229
(2) 40 mm x 5 m Layflat delivery hose - $45
(3) 40 mm x 10 m Layflat delivery hose - $57
(4) 40 mm x 15 m Layflat delivery hose - $64
(5) 40 mm x 20 m Layflat delivery hose - $70
(6) 2 x Alum Type-A Camlocks for the pump out/inlets - $11
(7) Alum Type-B camlock, reducing socket & elbow - $24
(8) 3 m Suction hose assembly with no footvalve - $47

Let me know if you'd like a kit. I can deliver to almost anywhere except NSW. There is a NSW Rato dealer that you will need to purchase through if you are in NSW.

I am interested as well. I bought a water pump at crazysales because my tank pressure was not sufficient in order to operate the washer. The exact tank also supplies your garden, where only low pressure piping was installed. This little low power pump is perfect; not very much pressure, a good amount of flow , minimal power use, additionally, the pressure controller/switch is effective also !
Just want another one as backup, and I am looking at those you post.

Just thought I'd chime in. I have this exact pump and nearly the same suction and delivery hoses, and it works great. At least the pump and highbanker work great once set up, but I think the handle end of the shovel needs a bit more experience and practice. With the current laws up in the air, I bring my concentrates home and run things in a re-circ setup (used to run it in the bush). I like being able to test the configuration and know that if I set things up poorly, I can always recover the tailings and run them again. It's a great way to get very familiar with a piece of equipment and how to set it up and test. I've had my setup for a few years and I may have bought my pump from ratovic, I can't remember off hand, but I bought the hose and all the other fittings separately and I'm almost 100% certain that I paid a fair bit more for the whole setup than the package that was on offer here.

Also, there was a comment here about getting a shorter hose or cutting a long hose in half and adding an extra set of couplers...it's almost a must!

Cheers y'all.
BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts