GARRETT PRO POINTER

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have a garrett pro pointer for sale used couple of times.. have box.. and would suit new buyer
im looking to sell to buy my first MD $150

maccatuna said:
i have a garrett pro pointer for sale used couple of times.. have box.. and would suit new buyer
im looking to sell to buy my first MD $150

Two important queries, since counterfeit Garrett ProPointers are common (via eBay and Gumtree) and their owners often don't know that they have a fake:

1. Please advise the serial number (it's on the battery cap label); and

2. Do you have a dealer receipt for it?

Sorry to have to raise this issue here mate and I'm not suggesting you'd knowingly sell a fake, but I'd hate to see one of our members spending their hard-earned on something that will disappoint them.

1438043783_20150728_1017041.jpg

when pointed in the direction of the target the closer it gets the faster the beeping and vibration...when its right on the target its a solid beep and vibration

your selling a xterra 705 dual pack on gumtree along with the pointer..whats wrong with that as a first detector? you couldnt do much better than that..wish a 705 was my first detector :)

id like to put the money plus what i intended to spend into a better one again

maccatuna said:
when pointed in the direction of the target the closer it gets the faster the beeping and vibration...when its right on the target its a solid beep and vibration

Sound like a real one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts