Whites PI Gold Detector Gold Nugget Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The big bit was about 3" but the little bit ill add a photo of later was about the same, I might add a photo of the trash dug as well so people can see that I am working for them' that's it for me now heading home...

So that Luke doesn't feel like the only one at the party, here are some finds made by my prospecting partner with a TDI Pro Oz.

The first 3 were (very) hard won with the NF Sadie coil, next 2 were picked up with the Miner John 7x11 folded mono. You can see that that the MJ coil is still in mint condition (almost still had the bubble wrap attached ;) ) as not many hours were logged to pick up those pieces.

Not exactly sure on the individual weights but I would say that the smallest bit might struggle to register on the scales.

1433643139_nf_8x6_tdi.jpg

1433643139_mj_7x11_tdi.jpg

1433643139_tdi_combined_finds.jpg

just at the end of last year someone hit on a 5.6 OZT Nugget with the TDI Pro at 32 inches and around the same Time someone hit A Good One at about A Foot or so down with the TDI SPP,

Like Everyone Says, You Have to Put the Coil Over It to Find It, At leased with the TDI Series you can Disc out Junk which means you will get to use it More Often for Beaches and Coin and Relic Hunting, and that's just the start,

John

Here's that little tacker And I'm not saying 3" but was still in the ground at 2" but only gave a signal on way at first scrape...
1433833561_image.jpg

But the most impressive find for the trip was this 100 year old button, generally from internment clothing from ww1, love to know the story how that got there...
1433833728_image.jpg

Thanks for all the great pics of nuggets that the Whites PI is capable of detecting which show just how tiny these nuggets are.

Never having ever found a nugget under 0.50 gram and looking at the pics that Kerro has posted I wonder would the smaller nugget of the two resting on Miners John TDI Folded Mono coil be a 0.03 gram nugget in size.

The reason I ask is I read in another discussion on this forum that the latest Minelab PI with its 14" coil should be able to detect a 0.03 gram nugget at 6".

Rush said:
Never having ever found a nugget under 0.50 gram and looking at the pics that Kerro has posted I wonder would the smaller nugget of the two resting on Miners John TDI Folded Mono coil be a 0.03 gram nugget in size.

My mate tells me it was a 0.09 gram. Actually a little chunkier than it looks in the photo on the coil. It is the nugglet on the far right in the scale shot. You can see it isn't as flat as the others.

The settings used were:
Gain around 12-1 o'clock, threshold around 12-1 o'clock, conductivity switch in low (balanced in all, then switch to low) and volume on about 1/3 running external speaker.

rockerfella said:
Hi All
Does anyone know how to contact Zuke_Lynzy - re mods for TDI PRO OZ
Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards
Mark
What are the mods they do to these machines just for info sake

muzz said:
rockerfella said:
Hi All
Does anyone know how to contact Zuke_Lynzy - re mods for TDI PRO OZ
Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards
Mark
What are the mods they do to these machines just for info sake

They Boost the Sensitivity and make it run smoother so you can turn up the Gain to the Max Giving you A lot more Depth,

John

rockerfella said:
Thanks all, I will try and contact Zuke on another forum. If by chance Zuke is not doing them anymore, does anyone know of anyone else that. Does??
Cheers
Mark

If you Contact Goldsearch they would know, they even might do it them selves,

john

So hows everyone doing with their TDI's & SPP's, would love to see some more pics of finds & info on coils used for them & what sort of depth & soil conditions etc. Specially with the SPP. Has to be more being found with these detectors doesn't there.
I know the SPP was selling great when released in Oz last year & plenty got snapped up so some people must be finding stuff with them & the MJ & RB coils are popular from what Brian had told me too. Post them pics up peoples.

Most folks only ever post their smaller find which makes good sense really because there is a lot of Risk and the only reason the Big ones reach the headlines is because it's A bugger of a job trying to sell such A Thing plus someone always flaps their Gums when ever a monster Nugget pops up,

But don't worry they will surface sometime,

John

Latest posts