gday all from the clarence valley

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum tonyg, tell us a bit about yourself and what equipment you have and use ?

Hi Tonyg. as far as i know atm in nsw you can use an electric water pump for a highbanker, which i think is the go as u can run material without creating significant turbidity 8) Get in contact with Robert Crampton (Crampo's Prospecting Supplies), Hes at Glenreagh. Great guy, met him at the lismore gem fest and bought a couple of Garrett super sluice pans from him, he will get u on the right track.

Hi Tonyg, I say check out the regs section on this site or go to the dpi site for fossicking guidelines in nsw. And then check out the stories on Nundle vs Oallen or Tuena to see how much confusion there is. But basically no mechanical assistance for removal and processing of material, especially around the Peel river, carp cops up that way are pretty bulldogish

nsw state forest fossicking guidlines will help. I carry a printout when i go out just incase i need to point out my rights and interpretation of what i can and cant do.

Have walked from the Gwydir hwy thru Washpool NP to Baryulgil couple of times when I was young and adventurous, wish I'd taken a sieve and pan.

any advise on this sample guys
1437375829_imag0523.jpg

Hi Im new to the hole gold and gem Thing.any maps around to show where we can go for the kids to find gold

We live in a small town of Coutts crossing south of Grafton and love the out doors and 4x4 trips so want to see where to go with kids and hunt for treasure

Latest posts