Got a day off so I am gonna head west again - Chasing Glendon gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aushunter

Brad Welch
Reaction score
Got a day off with the boys on Monday so I decided to head on out to the Thanes Creek area (Glendon Station) for a dig, should be a good day.
I might even go the evening earlier and do a camp with the lads, gotta get them out of the house.
So if anyone is around, be sure to drop in and get some Au.

Cheers
Brad....

Hahaha lucky bugger! Waking up on the spot ready to go sounds the treat...-2c though aint so sweet? The boys wont get up..hahaha. Best of luck mate good times...im jealous as... :D

gday brad, hows it going mate VERY long time since ive seen you or been out to glendon not sure if you remember me to well i had the sluice ?? wish u luck.

It should be a good day for sure, ran the blue bowl this evening with the fines I sieved from Gympie and got some au out of it.
Yes it will be a bit cool but we will take up a powered site and run a lecky blankey for warmth.
Hey Luke, how can I forget you mate, we got some nice gold out on our little adventures, so how you bin keepin, it has been a veeerrry long time.
Are you busy with work or just don't have time. We will catch up one day for sure.

Cheers

Brad...

Hey brad, yea we sure did find some nice gold!! I moved down to coffs for a few years and been over seas a couple times....so haven't had much time to get out west. Also don't have a 4x4 no more so going make it interesting next time I come out....soon ;-)

Cheers
Luke

yobskin said:
So your "glamping"...... :lol:
If it was just me I would capture a few Drop Bears, Tie them together and make a doonah out of them..... :lol:
Daryl, the boys chickened out and we left pretty early in the morning, I managed 17 bkts for the day so a bit of
sieving and sorting to get the final results, perfect weather though.
Give us a yell Luke and we will certainly head on out.
Cheers
Brad