My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New spot today, its looking promising :)

1436077180_wally.jpg

Ramjet said:
8 coins in a spill would have got the heart pumping. How did it ring up on the 705? At least ya can buy me a pie for lunch tomorrow. :D

The 705 was calling it a jumpy 2 dollar, 6 of the coins were joined, the other 2 joined to eachother. Cant do a pie, the goldies are for petrol, for our hunt tomorrow! Can do a coles mini pizza though :)

Yesterdays hunt with Jacob, and Ramjet. We started at an old park, it was pretty much a bust except for my 3 Aussie armed forces badges :) I dug one, woohoo I yelled, been after one for ages, then another less than a foot away, then another! Markets have been held at this site, so its possible they have been lost by a soldier, or fallen from a stall. The barrel tap I found a few meters away, shame its broken. We then headed to the WW2 site, started in a park, then went bush, to detect around ruins. It was really weird to see curb, and guttering in the bush, very cool. I scored another florin :) and another 925 earing. The squashed thingy, at top left, is one of those fat little bullets, after it has hit something, imagine the hole it would make in you. It was a great day, shared to two cool young fellas, oh, and Ramjet lol :)

1436404384_buttonsa.jpg

Buttons young RKT, buttons,... army buttons though, so that's good, and the Florin of course,.....and,.... $18.00 there as well,great fuel money find.
Army Badges be a lot bigger and intricately formed in many shapes and usually found to have two round eyelets on the back, whereas buttons will only have one,... that's what I've found over the years. ;)

I meant buttons S, must have had the rising sun badge in my mind (I was hoping it wouldave been there).

Awesome finds on your trip ! rocketaroo, thanks for sharing your adventure. Glad that made the Mrs happy, which means freedom of mind to go out and get the adrenaline rush (adventure) and some extra cash :D

Latest posts