Crazy Builds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So with some spare materials laying about doing bugger all after a job, and waiting on some EBay items to rock for another different project, I'd thought I'd utilise these materials for a crazy build, what's crazier than a double flip out high banker,
Makes for easy cleaning of the punch plate, throw in an over size chute to keep the oversize material to one side, few secret squirrel inserts in the sluice box (to be released at a later date if the actually work) and 'HEY PRESTO' crazy build :D
Legs to go on yet and spray bar set up, which most likely will get thrown on the back burner when my eBay items rock up.
So don't be shy, chuck up your 'crazy build' or idea and let's nut some stuff out :cool:

Ps, Mrs dwt wasn't interested in cleaning the shed this week :rolleyes: , it's usually messier than that!!!! :lol:

1435464131_image.jpg

1435464150_image.jpg

1435464172_image.jpg

1435464192_image.jpg

Looks heavy! Is that 5 and 3mm?? Love the design though, makes me want to get creative!! Nice work

Mrs dwt would need a hard hat and a vest to clean that area :eek:

...Mrs terraaustralis would be found hanging by one leg from the roof with power saws doing circles on the floor around her, if she gave that a shot :lol:

Neat looking piece though. Love following the fellows who do well at what they do :p

Thanks homies ;)
After some late night deliberation with 'brother of dwt' & 'best F'ing friend of dwt' we've decided to go down the path of wheels and drive motor for the set up, a bit of creek crawling i guess you could say, small Honda motor of an ole pump, centrivical clutch, ect, ect, :D

Mate thats just the ultimate in banker classification.....the wheels are a top idea for mobility.

Love your work ;)

G'day

Mate's I fossick with that have too big a shed and too much spare time. This is the very definition of over-engineering. Has a counter rotating trommel made from a washing machine barrel and a beer keg. Sorts material into 3 sizes- big stuff off the red chute at the side, and medium +fine each go down their own drop riffle sluice trays (hand made). The motor is water cooled, several kids scooters were sacrificed for wheels.....the list goes on.

Cheers

Chimpy

Looks great Chimpy,... but in that bottom picky ?,....not sure if that's how you ride it :lol:
Seriously though, looks great,.. hope it scores you heaps. :)

Latest posts