SDC 2300 Control Box Cover.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Al

A-Z Prospecting
Reaction score
Hi all I have designed a cover for the SDC 2300. I'm ready for anyone who would like to order one. In the design I managed to balance out the weight of the machine, put a foot on the cover and some adjustable armrest straps to stop the armrest from folding up every time you pick it up. The outside lining of the cover is made from quality canvas, and the inside liner is made from a closed cell foam, this allows it to be used in water and will not hold a ridiculous amount of water weight when submersed. The speaker is not obstructed by the cover as it has a mesh window to allow the sound to be heard. The foot is constructed in extruded aluminum with ridges to reduce foot slip when placed down on rocks, the foot also swivels to pack away flat. Back of cover has an opening door to allow for ease of battery change. Proudly Australian made this cover is hard wearing & also looks good.
Price for the covers is $75 +postage & handling. Any interested buyers please send your order to [email protected].

image18.jpg

image19.jpg

image20.jpg

image21.jpg

image22.jpg

image23.jpg

image24.jpg

image25.jpg

image26.jpg

Top quality product, received mine yesterday and couldn't be happier :)

Darren

Hi members, the covers have increased to $80 from $75. This is due to an increase in the materials price. Would have been nice to drop the price. Thanks again to all the great feedback as it great to have a good product.
Regards Black Al.

Hi SDC owners, just letting you know that if you haven't already gotten one of my covers already, now would be the time as stocks are limited. As soon as I run out of materials I may not be manufacturing for a while. This is due to relocating and not sure when I will produce covers after I move.
Glad to have heard from many happy customers to date and I will be back with other products on the market.
Thanks for all the support .
Best regards Alan.

Hey Black Al i just got an SDC2300 and really like the the way you have put together these covers.

Any ideas when you might get back into making more?
I would really like to purchase one of yours as the rest i've seen just don't match the quality you are offering.

Hi members, the covers may come back into production in the next month. Sorry for any inconveniences in the mean while. Hope members are finding plenty of colour.
Best regards Black Al.

I would rather support someone that is on the forum and supports this. Coincidentally I have just contacted Black Al to order one prior to seeing this.

Or is Rob's Detectors a sponsor?

Cliff

Not sure what you are trying to say Redfin but i dont see any credit given to Black Al.

It says manufacturer is minelab(bit cheeky).

Hi guys, Rob's detectors bulk purchased a bunch of covers from me, I assume that the manufacturer labeled as Minelab(sub-link/ hyperlink) would refer to all Minelab products on his website.
But good to know if the product was copied that it wouldn't take long to surface.
Thanks again.
Regards Black Al.

Hi members im ready to take orders for the SDC covers again, I will be producing up till the start of the next detecting season as we know its a little hot to be out full-time. Anyone that has sent me a message to purchace a cover I should have replied to you by now, so if I missed you please just send me a message and i'll take your order.
So get in quick while stocks last.
Regards Alan.

I would like one please Black Al.
What colour options are available?
Is it still camo or grey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts