14 NF

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey timau pete said he was going to get coiltek to take a look at it. Think it was 18 from memory. Glad you snagged a piece mate :) what a demo.... you thinking of buying one now?

18 is the one I have, looks well used looking at the tape and skid plate so I guess it's the same one.
I will wait for a demo of the NF first but if it's better than the coiltek il be pretty happy, ran pretty smooth for me today.

Thats awesome. The new one i got was 200 something and runs heaps quieter. Im sure the nf will be awesome i just got tired of being told next week. Next week and now its another 6 weeks apparently.

Yer I can understand that. Will be interesting to see how they compare.
I don't like how the NF has the moulded dirt collectors though.

TimAu said:
I don't like how the NF has the moulded dirt collectors though.

Yes I agree and a reason why I parted with my closed-in NF14" round advantage mono as the indents on top of the coil annoyed me that much as dirt collectors especially when detecting with it resting on the ground. Even with it just off the ground it still then collected debris in its indents.

I wonder why NF do not produce all their closed-in coils the same as their 12" x 7" and 14" x 7" elliptical advantage mono coils ?

Latest posts