My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think you got the best of it RJ.....that park never really delivers. Will try more spots there though. Swap....hmm you have to sweeten the pot! :)

I thought pictures could pay tribute to BB King far more than words; don't think I will pick another one up now without the twang of a guitar string sounding off in my mind. RIP - your legend lives on.

1431682336_image.jpg

Really wet, and windy hunt, with RJ this morning. Had to pack it in, we at least found enough, to prove the site has stuff in it. The bullet is a. 44, but what is the other thing...the bent bullet, bomb-projectile thingy? We both found quite a few, but this one was most complete.

1432439692_image1.jpg

1432439692_image2.jpg

After picking up the 705 on Friday, I had time today to assemble it and then have a play at my folks and within 30min, found a 1cent and an old pendant
but also found this coin which im a bit shocked, anybody have any info on this coin??

im hooked already haha

Thats nice, wonder what country had silver cents in the 1800s. You should start your own thread though, and post your finds there:)

sure mate ;)
after getting onto a mate and hunting online nailed it too a napoleon III 1860's french silver 50 cents

not very rare ha aha :((((

Yesterdays hunt, a WW2 relic area. Finds are few, and far between, but we prob expected that. Pulled out the large object from the dirt....woohoo my first WW2 razor! Then RJ came over, and proclaimed it a window latch :( It was a let-down, but funny, because earlier tonite I cleaned-up one of the junky looking finds.....and its the top off an empire razor! I did find one afterall, well sorta. The bullets are cool, my first WW2 slugs :) RJ found a ring, pretty similar, his is in better condition, the penny is a roo.

Latest posts