Teknetics G2 and G2+ information, questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really about the machine but this week i have dug up my biggest target yet to date on the little beach i detect.
G2+ for 8 days over a fortnight kept getting a overload/ big target response. I could see 20 metres away a street sign post with no sign. I did try digging down a few times to the target and each time i hit a big iron target so i gave up each time.
For reasons i can not explain on the 8th hunt i thought stuff it, i going to dig up what ever this is no matter how long it takes to dig.
Well it is on youtube, i still cant post youtube on forum but you can guess from the picture what i found over a foot down and it certainly is not a sign.
1465091425_13335762_1012773578812217_3854928755131199916_n.jpg

It's a wonder you didn't find another detectorist buried down there with the shovel. :D How are you finding the G2+, the regular G2 is a pretty good coin detector as is, and does pretty well on the salt/wet sand? Would be nice to also have the backlit screen as on the G2+, smart choice for them to go with a red backlight (for retaining nightvision). :)

G2+ works same as F19, goes fantastic in the wet salt sand and basalt salt rockpools. I going to maybe maybe maybe sell the G2+ soon and switch back to F19 but i now have three G2 coils for her that are fantastic as well.
When forum allows me to post youtube videos, i only been on the forum for 16 months now, when it allows me to post videos i will pop my youtube videos up, i make a video of all daytime hunts.

Returning from first trial of new detector on beach. Still early days with a lot to learn 2 and a bit hours of detecting returned 2 bottle caps. I guess that can be expected beach was extremely washed out following bad weather almost 1 m of sand washed out in places

! Welcome to the site mate . When a metre of sand has been washed off a good time to run the detector. May get some pre decimal coins any luck .
what part of oz you from

Gemvale said:
I will do my best to keep our beach clean, but sunshine coast qld always looks a lot better than my backyard.

Too many people with detectors here beaches been cleaned out

Latest posts