Fencing Pliers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ned kellys not dead

Wayne Kelly
Reaction score
Has anyone out there among the members got a decent set of fencing pliers, they would sell, I'm always doing fencing jobs on mates places in return for prospecting rights or shooting rights and need a set, ebay has the cheap and nasty chinese ones but would rather an old set if anyone has some???? Ned :D

I have found that the true fencing pliers are a bit too big for my hands, so I use a pair of wire cutters (like small bolt cutters) and an ordinary pair of pliers, if I actually need them. Many of the fencing jobs I have done only need the cutting capability. I have a pair of fencing pliers somewhere that have almost never been used, but not worth sending from Victoria.

Rob.

I use wire cutters on left and small pliers next to them, but don't use the next set of wire cutters or the large fencing pliers {clearly not old ones and likely from China). I find the wire cutters that I use great, and not expensive.

It would likely cost more to send from Melbourne that buying a pair from a rural supply store (where I got these) or even Bunnings, but they would also likely be from China. There are also several different fencing pliers designs, including those with what looks like a Rhino horn on them.

1429754052_2015-04-23_11.39.09_-_copy.jpg

Rob.

Those fencing pliers on the end would do Pablop, not sure what you want for them or how much to post my way, as you say it may be cheaper to buy a pair here, similar to those at Bunnings between 30-40 dollars, I appreciate your involvement whatever the outcome, cheers mate, Ned :)

Sorry I didn't get back straight away Rob, I been in hospital for a couple days mate, would you sell the big ones on the end and how much are you looking for mate, so I can see if the added postage is "doable" cheers bud, Ned :)

Ned kellys not dead said:
Sorry I didn't get back straight away Rob, I been in hospital for a couple days mate, would you sell the big ones on the end and how much are you looking for mate, so I can see if the added postage is "doable" cheers bud, Ned :)

Ned I don't want anything for them mate. PM me with address details and I will take them to get a firm cost from Aust Post for shipping.

Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts