⭐ Treasure Hunting Show & Tell - Show us your favourite, oldest, best finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1428833736_img_0519.jpg

There was a message that said the file was too big so i put a B&W photo up, this is the bread token. :D :D :D

Cool newcastle token...
Im sure i have one like that myself( not detected)
Whats on the other side?

Before you upload the photo ... Edit/crop the picture
This should make it small enough to post - under 1meg

I have only been detecting since late December 2014 with my Ace 250. I have had a bit of success with it with some nice jewellery found including 9ct gold items. I was getting very jealous of other peoples finds of pre decimals. To date I had only found one pre dec...a 1948 penny....but last week whilst up in Dunolly I found a 1835 Shilling in remarkable condition. It was only about 1/2" down....I couldn't believe it. I found some other nice goodies around there as well...not coins...so I believe no one else has been in that area. I now don't care if I never ever find another pre dec...I am so happy with this one...lol
1429184274_image.jpg

Great find, great condition!!!

Make sure you go back there as that is a great date, good sign for other finds. I would be making sure my 250 was in All Metal mode!

Mike. ;)

Well done gogetemgirl,.. er,.. I mean Geelongirl. Ace 250 you say,.... you can check out my posts for a few pointers on those(ACE250) if you want,... or just do a search on PA for Ace250 to find other users as well.

Latest posts