Sydney Prospecting Clubs

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi to all, Im in a club called Prospectors Home Club INC. They meet on 1st Tuesday of each month at 7-30pm at Harry Todd Band Hall Jubilee Lane Harris Park (near Parramatta). Great bunch of people and monthly trips out to gold producing areas and beach detecting days. Hope to catch a few of you Sydneysiders there. You can contact them on [email protected] or contact Dean Eisler on 0405 456 427.

Cracka.

hi susu and welcome, there is a few members here that are into that kind of stuff, I myself am addicted to it and from Sydney's northen Beachers, head out over the other side of the mountains for a fix as much as possible (monthly).

Still some time left in summer to get out there just watch the snakes.

Best of luck chasing the yellow dragon :D

hi everone, sorry for late reply, didnt know I made this post honestly, I was just now checking on the links view my topic and came back here, well, been a while since, I have research some areas and would like to try detecting first, if we could meet up and do like a bbq with a detector to start off?

Hi All,

I'm up in Hazelbrook in the mountains. Also interested in any groups that may be heading out down the other side.

Cheers,

Chris

Parramatta Prospectors Home Club Inc. Meets 1st Tuesday of each month at Harry Todd Band Hall Jubilee Lane Harris Park, off Marion Steet off Church Street Parramatta. All welcome, tell em about the raffles Ivo. They have monthly beach trips as well as Gold trips, raffles, Lucky squares, 2 xmas parties during the year and are a great bunch of people. They detect and sluice and pan. See you Sydney siders there next month.
And heres one for you Sydney guys who travel over the mountains -
1441329607_miners.jpg

Thanks for the info Cracka. I won't make it next month as I'll be overseas, however I'll try and head down in November. What time do you guys meet?

hi name is carson new to the forum. would like to meat someone interested in prospecting in the penrith area

Latest posts