Times are tough Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had a lot of interest in some items that have already sold so here is just a quick update with the status of each item in the sale. Items in Bold are still for sale:

1. PRICE DROP - Garrett GTI 2500 (hardly used) $700 + Postage - details above
2. Eldorado River Sluice (unused) $300 + Postage - details above
3. Bazooka Gold Trap $200 + Postage - SOLD and delivered;
4. High banker $500 + Postage - details above
5. Minelab GPX-5000 $4000 + Postage - SOLD and delivered;
6. Set of Snake Guards Large size (used twice) $90 + Postage - details above;
7. Brand new HipStick Large size (unused still in packaging) $50 + Postage - details above;
8. Garrett Edge Digger digging tool (used twice) $50 + Postage - SOLD and delivered;
9. Coiltek 24x12 Elliptical UFO Coil Waterproof (rare) $500 + Postage
10. Minelab Pro find 25 Pinpointer (hardly used) $70 + Postage - SOLD and delivered
11. Minelab Pro find 25 Pinpointer (used) $50 + Postage - SOLD and delivered
12. Low feedback Metal Detector Speaker (unused) $20 + Postage - SOLD and delivered
13. Garmin eTrex 10 - Personal GPS Unit (has been used about six times, near new, comes with original box and instructions) - $100 + Postage - details above

Cheers,

Grant

I'll buy the 13. Garmin eTrex 10 - Personal GPS Unit = $100 + Postage, thank you.

I am sorry you had to sell up all your good gear. I hope your wife has a speedy recovery after her surgery!

Have had a lot of interest in some items that have already sold so here is just a quick update with the status of each item in the sale. Items in Bold are still for sale:

1. PRICE DROP - Garrett GTI 2500 (hardly used) $700 + Postage - details above;
2. Eldorado River Sluice (unused) $300 + Postage - details above;
4. High banker $500 + Postage - details above;
6. Set of Snake Guards Large size (used twice) $90 + Postage - details above;
7. Brand new HipStick Large size (unused still in packaging) $50 + Postage - details above;
8. Garrett Edge Digger digging tool (used twice) $50 + Postage - SOLD and delivered;
9. Coiltek 24x12 Elliptical UFO Coil Waterproof (rare) $500 + Postage - details above;
10. Minelab Pro find 25 Pinpointer (hardly used) $70 + Postage - SOLD and delivered;
11. Minelab Pro find 25 Pinpointer (used) $50 + Postage - SOLD and delivered;
12. Low feedback Metal Detector Speaker (unused) $20 + Postage - SOLD and delivered; and
13. Garmin eTrex 10 - Personal GPS Unit (has been used about six times, near new, comes with original box and instructions) - $100 + Postage - SOLD Pending payment.

I have now setup a verified Paypal account for extra buyer protection. If the item is not as I described it or not delivered Paypal will refund the full cost + postage.

I use the Australia Post prepaid satchels so postage on the smaller items varies depending on delivery time:

Parcel Post: $8.25 - 3-4 day delivery; or
Express Post: $10.55 - next business day delivery;

Larger items postage would have to be calculated. I am located at McDowall, Brisbane, Queensland where the items can be picked up or posted from.

The postage calculator is located here:

http://auspost.com.au/apps/postage-calculator.html

Once a sale is made I ship the item via Australia Post and provide you with a tracking number which you can use here to track the items delivery progress:

http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html

All deliveries to-date have been successful and the gear has arrived undamaged.

I have followed up with each of the purchasers and they have indicated that they are happy with their purchase.

Thank you to all those who have made a purchase it is greatly appreciated and I hope the gear you bought serves you as well as it has me. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Someone please buy that detector, save me wracking my brain trying to find the money.

rocketaroo said:
Someone please buy that detector, save me wracking my brain trying to find the money.

Its an awesome machine.

Way ahead of its time when introduced. I used
Its little brother the GTP 1350 for a couple of
Years and only sold it because I needed the cash.

This is a great detector for anyone wanting a proven
coin machine at a great price.

Hi All,

Just realised I made a mistake on my sales listing and said the Snake Guardz I have were the Large ones.

The Snake Guardz I have are the X-Large (XL) ones. They are $90 + Postage if you want them.

I believe it is called the Break Up pattern but I am not sure on that.

Here is the manufacturers website where you can get the details on these:

http://www.snakeguardz.com/snakeguardz.htm

Their website says they will fit an X-Large - 18-21 inch calf. 18 inch is 45.7 cm.

They are panelled and they wrap around at the back so they can expand a long way. I have been wearing them over my gumboots as extra protection.

Note the following warning on their website:
These Snake Guardz(TM) overlap in the back, so you should buy them larger rather than smaller. Some people have been ordering too small.

As people are buying this sight unseen on something you really need to try out to see if they fit I want to be fair with everyone so I will make it easier for everyone.

So if in the first 15 days they don't fit you or you are not happy with them you can return them in the same condition I sent them to you for a full refund.

Cheers,

Grant

PS. I hope no one ever has to test these out. :D

1. PRICE DROP - Garrett GTI 2500 (hardly used) $600 + SOLD and being delivered;
2. Eldorado River Sluice (unused) $300 + Postage - details above;
4. High banker $500 + Postage - SOLD Pending Payment and Pickup;
6. Set of Snake Guards Large size (used twice) $90 + Postage - SOLD and being delivered;
9. Coiltek 24x12 Elliptical UFO Coil Waterproof (rare) $500 + Postage - details above;
10. Minelab Pro find 25 Pinpointer (hardly used) $70 + Postage - SOLD and delivered;
11. Minelab Pro find 25 Pinpointer (used) $50 + Postage - SOLD and delivered;
12. Low feedback Metal Detector Speaker (unused) $20 + Postage - SOLD and delivered; and
13. Garmin eTrex 10 - Personal GPS Unit (has been used about six times, near new, comes with original box and instructions) - $100 + Postage - SOLD and delivered.

I have now setup a verified Paypal account for extra buyer protection. If the item is not as I described it or not delivered Paypal will refund the full cost + postage.

I use the Australia Post prepaid satchels so postage on the smaller items varies depending on delivery time:

Parcel Post: $8.25 - 3-4 day delivery; or
Express Post: $10.55 - next business day delivery;

Larger items postage would have to be calculated. I am located at McDowall, Brisbane, Queensland where the items can be picked up or posted from.

The postage calculator is located here:

http://auspost.com.au/apps/postage-calculator.html

Once a sale is made I ship the item via Australia Post and provide you with a tracking number which you can use here to track the items delivery progress:
http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html

All deliveries to-date have been successful and the gear has arrived undamaged.

I have followed up with each of the purchasers and they have indicated that they are happy with their purchase.

Thank you to all those who have made a purchase it is greatly appreciated and I hope the gear you bought serves you as well as it has me. :D

Cheers,

Grant

14. Minelab SD2200D metal detector - $2300 + Postage

SD2200D was purchased 11/05/2013.

Only used three times at Warwick goldfields as it was a backup detector to the 5000 I just sold.

Purchased from Miners Den Brisbane - BrisbaneGold, salesman was Cory Dale Invoice#10203

Serial number: 045272

It came off the West Australian Goldfields previous owner upgraded to 5000 using the gold he found with it.

Comes with:

• a Minelab 11" Super Goldsearch Mono Coil 01981 (not sure if thats a serial number or warranty);[/*]
  • a Coiltek Elliptical Platypus DD coil SN#433;[/*]
  • Original speaker and battery connector cable (not like the 5000 power cable coil but a straight cable with speaker connector on it)[/*]
  • Booster Signal Amplifier and External Speaker combo 4 pin suit SD/GP[/*]
  • Minelab SD/GP Series 240V Smart Charger;[/*]
  • Coiltek Regulator SN#0368 12v to 7.3 volt to suit SD2000, SD2100, SD2200D;[/*]
  • Minelab Car charger for 6 volt Gell Cell Battery;[/*]
  • Coiltek Car charger for 12 volt Gell Cell Battery SN#0429;[/*]
  • Projecta 12v Battery Battery Tester;[/*]
  • Leather control box cover;[/*]
  • Original User Manual and laminated Quick Start Card;[/*]

Will post Photos tomorrow.

Here are the photos of my Minelab SD2200D on sale here. Its an original detector in good condition.

1427775885_img_1117.jpg

1427775885_img_1118.jpg

1427775885_img_1119.jpg

1427775885_img_1120.jpg

1427775885_img_1121.jpg

1427775912_img_1122.jpg

1427775912_img_1123.jpg

1427775912_img_1125.jpg

1427775912_img_1124.jpg

1427775912_img_1126.jpg

The battery was bought new in 2013 and has only been used four times since so it hasn't developed a memory:
1427776042_img_1127.jpg

You can see here it is original and hasn't been modded in any way:
1427776042_img_1128.jpg

1427776042_img_1129.jpg

It can be configured to run off a sealed lead acid 12v battery by using the Coiltek regulator. Here it is with the battery tester on it showing the battery is charged.

1427776042_img_1130.jpg

Make your best offer. :D

15. Metal Detecting for Gold in Australia by Douglas Stone - as new - $100 + Postage

dsv02.jpg

This book gives information and tips on how to use a metal detector and where to go prospecting in each of the states of Australia. It includes maps and other useful information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts