Maps , maps and more maps

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a large collection of Victorian goldfield maps im selling/or swapping as i never go there :(
Below is a sample of some I have
1427694274_20150330_161945.jpg
. I got them from a nice chap when i bought my last detector so some have his name on them and some also have some notes marked on such as previous detected sites etc.. He did find gold so maybe they could be handy ?
Just thought id sell them to go toward buying myself a new pinpopinter .

Anyway they are mixed , Doug Stone , topographical , mineral deposit maps etc. Rather than name them all as there is quite a few just PM or post what area you are after and ill compile what i have for that area and let you know and work out a price :)

I hope you are going to buy one of those Turkish jobs and not one of those yankee pieces of crap.

GaryO said:
What are the turkish jobs ?

After analysing this I think he is talking about pin pointer manufacturers and where they are made.

Nokta pin pointers for example are made in Turkey.

Others are made in the USA. I don't abuse my Garrett and it works just fine. I also own a Vibraprobe 580
and that works fine as well.

I could be wrong though.

Edit: The question though is Sunrise Boy interested in purchasing your maps ;)

Depends K Man. Loooking at about 33% of new price.. so a doug stone map for example 15-17 new , ill.let go for 5.
But im trying to put packs together for an area , so might consist of 3 or 4 maps.
Anyway pm me any particular area u have in mind as I have heaps of areas , low ley as well as well known places.

Status
Not open for further replies.