GPX 5000 or 4500

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just putting this out there, I'll soon be in a position to upgrade from a 2200D and am looking at a GPX 5000 or 4500, I will have some limits on price though

for a 4500+extras I could go max $3800 depending on whats included and condition

for a 5000 I could go $4000 max and I wouldn't expect any extras apart from the obvious battery etc.

I am waiting on a invoice to be paid which could be this week or next month so there is no rush, just seeing if there is any interest. I would prefer people based in Melbourne or the vic GT

And on the really off chance any one is up for a swap + cash I could also do that....... if you need cash and don't want to give up the hobby I would swap my 2200D with 11" DD and 14" DD and coiltek battery system and $2k cash........ but I don't think there would be to may people up for that 8)

As I said it maybe a wait for me to get the money and I don't want to wast anyones time so only really seeing if there is any one up for it.

cheers

Dan

Dan_Dan said:
Hi all,

Just putting this out there, I'll soon be in a position to upgrade from a 2200D and am looking at a GPX 5000 or 4500, I will have some limits on price though

for a 4500+extras I could go max $3800 depending on whats included and condition

for a 5000 I could go $4000 max and I wouldn't expect any extras apart from the obvious battery etc.

I am waiting on a invoice to be paid which could be this week or next month so there is no rush, just seeing if there is any interest. I would prefer people based in Melbourne or the vic GT

And on the really off chance any one is up for a swap + cash I could also do that....... if you need cash and don't want to give up the hobby I would swap my 2200D with 11" DD and 14" DD and coiltek battery system and $2k cash........ but I don't think there would be to may people up for that 8)

As I said it maybe a wait for me to get the money and I don't want to wast anyones time so only really seeing if there is any one up for it.

cheers

Dan

Hi there mate, i have a gpx5000 2 months old looking to upgrade to the gpz 7000, will sell for $4,000 pm me with contact number if interested, cheers

Hi mate.

sorry picked up a 4500 a while back :) but i don't think you will have a problem selling :)

cheers Dan

OMG blake 4 grand for a New 5000Wish I knew last month would have picked it up in a heartbeat :roll eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts