Victorian parish maps

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Step No. 1.........Logon to the web address www.land.vic.gov.au
Step No. 2.........Select the "Titles, Property,Certificates & Crown Land" option ( right hand side of page).
Step No. 3.........Select the "Central Plan Office Records" icon ( middle of page).
Step No. 4.........Register as a user ( this is free, as is viewing the plans)
Step No. 5.........Login with your new Username & Password.
Step No. 6.........Select "Record Plan".
Step No. 7.........Select the Township or Parish plan of your choice.
Step No. 8.........Select "View"

Hi all, I used to use the following website "land Channel" a couple of years ago, I recently have tried using this site again but it seems that they have changed the options and I can't get to the info I am chasing....does anyone still use this site or know how to use it?
Thanks, Pol.

Have you tried a google search for Geovic. Only good for vic though. Quite useful for searching mineral occurences. You can also print the area you are looking at. Took me a few goes to get the hang of using it but now I find it quite useful.
Hope this helps.
Marty

Hi Marty, I am familiar with geovic and have used it for years in association with mapping programs and google earth when hunting area's for gold, but for old sites such as old non existant towns/builldings land channel was the goods, doing my head in to get the info....(I found an old town that is just paddocks now and I never made waypoints of it)
Cheers Pol

Latest posts