Hey Minelab, what about us Aussies??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I follow Minelab on Facebook, just to keep in the loop, and really enjoy looking at finds from all over the globe.
Currently Minelab are running a comp for one of their pin-pointers, but not open to us here in Oz.
Surely we qualify for a $180 pin pointer?? How hard can it be??
Is there a specific reason why we can't enter?

Not that Im worried about it personally, as I have the Whites TRX, but it's good promo all the same.

GD

On the other hand Jaros, they do give away in this country, such as a detector at last years Laanacoorie Bash.

Which was auctioned to raise money for charity.

its got nothing to do with minelab Gold Diver its metaldetectors.com running this competition which is an American agent.

Minelab donate heaps of gear for charities (Laanacoorie etc.), Minelab days & detector organisations (NAPFA etc.) in Australia. So do their dealers?

G0lddigg@ said:
its got nothing to do with minelab Gold Diver its metaldetectors.com running this competition which is an American agent.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought it might be something like that.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Minelab don't donate, I just thought the Facebook page was run by them.

Maybe they should have a Minelab page for Australia?

GD

Status
Not open for further replies.