any clubs in newcastle nsw?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not that i know of, but let me know if you start one as im up the upper hunter

Parramatta club holding a meeting 7:30 tonight. I will be going.

It's at the Parramatta Band clubhouse in Jublilee Lane (off Marion Street), Parramatta.

Cheers,

DavidH

I would also be interested if anyone knows of any. Also I would be interested in any other groups that go prospecting together??

Who knows, maybe the Newcastle members will oneday, get organised, arrange some permissions, and make a day of it :)

Hi

Unlike other rec/interest Clubs in Newcastle that are numerous and encourage members to meet up
and have outings together

Metal Detecting aint one of them.

Catch up on the beach one day
Thought I would bump into you when you was up at Port Stephens
Cheers Mr T

Yeah what MR T said. Post up in the meets section when and roughly where you are going and hopefully others will show up. I'll try get out more often. I'm OK with detecting alone. Get in the zone and it's head down, bum up. Sometimes I would like to listen to music but that isn't really conducive to hearing those soft tones.

Hi guys Im new here.I was wondering if anyone goes prospecting regularly. Im in need of a good bunch of fellas to learn from/with Ive done a little prospecting but I really want to get out there an live,breath and eat prospecting.

Latest posts