Hi to everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there to all.

I live on the Central Coast I am new to this site and gold prospecting. I have spent most of this morning looking through the posts and there certainly is a wealth of information on this forum and I do look forward to learning from you and picking your brains haha. For many a year now I have been interested in gold prospecting however never taken the plunge, however with all the technology now associated with the industry from the research I have been doing, it has given me a new light of life on the subject. At this stage I do not have much prospecting equipment and I do intend on fully researching everything I buy as to ensure I limit the possibility of wasting any hard earn t dollars.I do however have a very good camping gear set up to start with so I shall be ok in that area. I would be interested in any groups and so on that may do trips away, to come along any time.

Also good luck with your app Jaros, great idea and hope all going well with it.

Anyway look for to getting to know you all.

Cheers

Mystery Gold

Sorry I meant to say good luck with your app gcause, (Not Jaros) great idea and hope all going well with it.

Latest posts