Balxie's Gold Adventures videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video Balx!
I was about your sons age when I first started on the pans with my old man in the early 80's. I'm sure he'll look back someday and realise how good spending time out there wtih you was.

All the best with your next gold adventures! Hope you get a top result.
Cheers,
Shauno.

Thanks Steve, been at it for about 6 months so its good to look back over them and see how much I have learned. Another 6 months and lets hope I'm dealing in Ounces not grams. haha ;)

Great vid's Balx - Provided me with some entertainment between trips - thanks, hope to put some up one day when I'm properly up & running with my Walbanker!!
Have you watched D'arcy Cooper on Youtube? That man is an inspiration - glad we don't have to worry about bears here!
Drewe.

Thanks for watching them, I bloody love Darcy Coopers vids, between his and Wal n Liz's they were they ones that got me motivated to take the plunge. Man knows how to dig a bloody big hole. Or should I say "a guy knows" haha

Those holes are amazing - Propanner another fav', there's about ten in my bookmark folder (yours included). Like Darcys' little cabin too, 'a guy' works v-hard for his gold, would be just great to have a retreat like that, get away from the chaos of family life (I have two girls 7 & 4) on a regular basis. A mining lease (shared?) could even be a good move one day. Good luck with the Gippsland flood gold, perfect timing for your new banker.

Great vids mate! I see your kids love it too! just as bored as mine are, haha im not alone :)
Keep up the good vids mate, love em :D

Thanks fellas, A claim would be the way to go if you want a little cabin, its something I am gonna look at for sure. If you wanna dig big holes you can just do it with your miners rights (in vic). As long as you follow the hand tool rules and back fill. As for the kids I love taking them out into nature but I love not taking them out just as much. Great bonding time with the no1 son as well, plus toughens them up. Youtube is a great tool to learn and see what others are up too, pretty easy to slap up a video too. Mine have been a great way to connect with people all over the world as well as I get plenty of support of my mates on facebook they love them. A few are even keen to take it up.

Latest posts