Balxie's Gold Adventures videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA yeah the lizard bit goes on a bit to long, but was bloody hot so might have been using it as an excuse to slacken off.

Some great looking gold there Balx. With clear running water like that a pair of goggles, and a decent snuffer bottle, should reap you some great bedrock sniping rewards. Best of luck on the next visit.

Cheers Wal. :)

Good show of colour in that creek Balx, only a mater of time till you hit a good pocket. Love that well balanced feline of yours, doesn't have the usual fear of drowning in a bucket. :D

Cheers Wa. :)

Yeah Ive neglected that creek might go back with the power sluice and give it a crack. That bloody cat is more loyal than my dog.

Yeah being I guess what will be called a gold Rush Alaska "convert" I came in being all about production. As I go It seems most gold is found with brains not brawn. So many nooks and crannies.

Hey Balx, just found your vids. This the same creek we spoke about the other day?
I'll be around that area tomorrow(Fri).
Doing a bit of exploring over the other side of the main river in that area.

Good video (1) by the way.

The first couple of vids are crossover, but the rest are at "said" creek. If its not 2 wet i was going to go for a wander down the Sth side of the bridge. I usually get there about 9.45.

Hi Balx , what brand pump is that ? , I found on ebay , the Attwood Tsunami series at $19 for the 500LPH , but $15 to ship from USA , some even cheaper but shipping dearer , so check em all out , still $20 cheaper than I found here in Oz . Cheers Paul

Gday Paul this is it, 2000gph. Cant complain about it yet. Sucks up the power I have 2 of these batteries (2nd link) But 3 would be better. I can run 3-4 screened buckets per battery before the water gets a bit low. But would be useless for a highbanker I reckon. A big battery may be the go. Depends on your hike.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/260896253160?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200833982059?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

what do 2 or 3 of these batteries weigh, plus the pump?

Little 2T pumps only weigh about 5-6Kg all up, + some hose

They weigh next 2 nothing, Cant even feel them in the back pack, The kids can hold the batteries in 1 hand. Super portable.

My pump is 1 amp hour , so would run 7 hours on that, heaps smaller than the CAR BATTERY I am using , thanks Balx , will get 1 of those , that will do until I get my Honda pump & HB up and going :)

Latest posts