Australian Gold Deposits - PDF

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1377126568_map-gold.jpg

Full Size PDF Downloads (includes map legend):

Nugget.

Thanks Heaps Nugget...

Nugget for PM....

Cheers..

Hey Nugget - But isn't the "gold all gone" according to some? :) Big areas to detect and pan my friend.

Not too far off topic I hope ... does anyone know where the list/link about historic gold mine locations is now ? (ie. the state-bu-state ZIP files of coords etc)
Cheers

Thanks Auger, I've upgrade your account. You should now see a new downloads icon in the top left of the forum.

Hi Nugget,
I upgraded to your premium membership today of $20, thanks mate.

David

Hi Harri :)

Terry & I have upgraded to Premium today. Is it correct we won't have full access to the maps & stuff for 24 hours?

PS: Don't forget to add the special symbol by our names lol. (I like feeling special) - added by Karen :)

Cheers buddy and we've already learnt heaps.

Terry & Karen

Very nice map !
Currently I'm in Sydney and I just saw on the map that there is a lot of goldfields in NSW, I didn't know that at all when I arrived in Australia !

I thought it was only in Western Australia near Perth.

So do you think that I should stay in NSW if I want to find a lot of gold or should I go in WA?

In all case, what is the differences between these twos area?

Thanks !

Auger said:
Not too far off topic I hope ... does anyone know where the list/link about historic gold mine locations is now ? (ie. the state-bu-state ZIP files of coords etc)
Cheers
Same AGSO site as the map I think - if you want them as GIS files such as MapInfo or some other spatially registered files (eg you can read the coordinates out of geotiff or DBS format)..