Fiddly

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Damn it was fiddly. And of course, there should have been two but the second bit of chrysophrase had a bit of shit hiding in it that only revealed as I worked it and I have no more. They were just bits that someone at the club threw in the unwanted off-cut container.

15697033999_ac459b5e67_c.jpg

15881084441_af688854e1_c.jpg

Maybe she can wear one as a nose ring, it's the right colour for what leaks from a hole in the snout :)

Looks good! Pity about the other piece.
Maybe she could wear it as a pendant? Cut off the post and loop a fine chain through the gallery?

Cheers Karen. I actually do have some more of the stuff but it's a different shade of green (actually, it's a bit of an unattractive greenish-brown I reckon) so they wouldn't have matched. I might just leave it until I can get some more. Most people at the club seem to have a bit and I only need a very small bit.

They actually mine the stuff only a few hours drive from where I live but I'm pretty sure there is no public access allowed (as usual).

What mm is it? I can check my rough for you. I don't think I have much chrysophrase but ya never know your luck! I have a slight slab addiction :)

If I could afford it I'd have a slab addiction(beer slab), luckily for me I'm stoney broke and sober.

Latest posts