Homemade Sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylors3030

Shaun
Reaction score
1416788085_image.jpg

Hey all,

Just thought I would post my homemade sluice that I am working on. It is going to be a recirculating type and looking to put a removable classifier in top..

What do you guys think?

Cheers

Shaun :)

I reckon that looks awesome Shaun, I can't imagine too much colour would escape that arrangement.

look forward to seeing the finished product

Thanks for the kind words, can't wait to use it got the bilge pump today going to try and run it in the old 2100 battery with a dimmer to control the water flow. Will post another picture when it's finished. More importantly will post some findings when I get to give it a run! Thanks again

Shaun

That looks authentic mate :) very neat job. Are the spray bars adjustable (meaning not glued)?

Cheers
The spray bar is glued shoulda probably left it to swivel but got carried away with the glue lol! I think the next one I build should have adjustable spray bars! Thanks for the kind words

Shaun :)

Looking good mate. The reason why you should not glue the spray bar is so you can clean them if they clog up. :)

Latest posts