I have 3 Le Trap pans for sale if anyone interested

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bringing in 4 from the States, will be here later in the month/early Oct. Just waiting on enough stuff to accumulate in my mailbox before bringing next box of stuff over.

Based in Melbourne. These are brand new and with the shipping to get them here i'm after $30 each.

(sorry - cant post in sales section as not enough posts)

Hi I would be interested in purchasing one of them.but will need postage to ipswich qld.

I've finally found a source for some in Australia. Might be better to support local business, but sing out if you still want one from me. They will be about a month away.

check out aussiedetectors. they have them for sale for $25. based in Bendigo VIC.

Weather looks good for the weekend! I'm heading up to Beechworth Friday for my first crack at sluicing with a AU trap. Hurry up weekend!

MurrayC said:
I've finally found a source for some in Australia. Might be better to support local business, but sing out if you still want one from me. They will be about a month away.

check out aussiedetectors. they have them for sale for $25. based in Bendigo VIC.

Weather looks good for the weekend! I'm heading up to Beechworth Friday for my first crack at sluicing with a AU trap. Hurry up weekend!

good luck at Beechworth and thanks for the headsup on the Le Trap - I'll be in Bendigo visiting a detecting mate very soon so will drop in to the store and eyeball one.

casper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts