Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice kit :Y: best of luck with your new adventure venture :lol: :beer: don't forget that extra mattress under the swag :goldnugget: it helps you to want to do it all the more often :beer: :fire: :sunny: :goldpan: :pickshovel: :goldnugget: :gemstone: :perfect:

LoneWolf said:
It's a growing Industry Wishfull.. Well done and hope it all goes well for you... :perfect:

LW....
Hope so Lonewolf. It's been a long time between drinks if you get my drift. Like I said I had to do something.
Yes it is a growing industry. So many people out there that need help. It's frightening the conditions some have to put up with.

Anyway Thanks for everyones support I appreciate it :Y:

Wish you all the best wishful when do you start or have you already Maybe I will have to catch up with you on a weekend now? Daughter inlaw is just getting out of a similar job in Vic. All the very best all the same. :trophy:

Harbourmaster said:
Wish you all the best wishful when do you start or have you already Maybe I will have to catch up with you on a weekend now? Daughter inlaw is just getting out of a similar job in Vic. All the very best all the same. :trophy:

Actually started the business around the begining of the year but things were moving verrry sloooowly so decided with some coaxing to get this van. Just got to pay for it now LOL ! Yes we must catch up one weekend.
Cheers :Y:

Email [email protected] That goes to my bro inlaw in Nurioopta. Web site is not very detailed yet though Mobility S.A.
Basically anything to help people with disabilities. Mobility scooters sales snd servicing batteries etc. Wheel chairs most kinds. Electricaly operated beds hight and angle adjustable. Lift chairs, utiliylty chairs. Those grabber reachers for when you can't bend over to get stuff. Multi openers for crown and screw caps. Elastic leg lifters. Walking frames with or withhout wheels. List goes on.
If anyone wants a dogalog please pm me and I will get one to you asap.

Cheers
Peter

Good luck on the business venture, Wishful. Personal services are a growing thing, that's for sure. You will be able to make a real difference to people's lives, both through the service and your positive interaction with folks who are often socially isolated. That's a good thing.

While the highbanker is resting in the shed, I've been thinking of making panning more productive.

I've always liked crevicing, so I'm tooling up to make it more efficient.

So I got this crevice tool from CreviceKing on ebay.au.

Unfortunately, he was out of stock of the bigger ones, but it looks like an effective addition to the arsenal.

1552518115_crevice.jpg

is this venture to get you into all the pubs on the peninsular Wishfull you could do the rounds at meal times you may need a driver pretty quickly though unless like e-------gh the locals know when and where the local constabulary is and movement coincides. Best of luck mate there are a lot of us baby boomers out there :Y: :Y: :perfect:
Pagan P

Wishfull said:
Redfin said:
How much red tape was involved in getting NDIS approval?

Good question you would have to ask my bother inlaw.
NDIS - NDIA Submissions are not as complicated as one would think :D
Yes there is a bit of Paper warfare to be completed that seems confusing , But dont over think it .
The easiest way to complete the paper side is just go into one of the local NDIS Providers & ask for some help ,
Or contact the NDIA Directly 1800 800 110 I,m sure they will be more than happy to help :Y:

Dam It, was just interested as I presumed the business was already a provider. I'm already familiar with the planning, submission and providing process.

I.am a support coordinator for a large company..To be honest it's been a ongoing nightmare for alot of PWS some have lost out big time and no longer have the funds to fulfill their support needs for the year.But once each persons package is finalized it's a huge relief for all concerned.

pagan prospector said:
is this venture to get you into all the pubs on the peninsular Wishfull you could do the rounds at meal times you may need a driver pretty quickly though unless like e-------gh the locals know when and where the local constabulary is and movement coincides. Best of luck mate there are a lot of us baby boomers out there :Y: :Y: :perfect:
Pagan P

We are not a bus service. We sell and service wheel chairs, gophers and anything that people with disabilities woul likely need.

Early morn carpark clearance sale at Total Tools i picked up a 900kg trailer swivel hoist for $150 ?
All that was wrong was the box had gone to :poop: but all the nuts n bolts were bagged & in a 2nd box so there was nothing wrong with it. I had plans to make 1 out of an old engine hoist but now I don't have to
Just have to modify the top rail on the trailer to fit it snug inside the wheel line & make a base to mount it
1552703604_swivel_hoist.jpg

Latest posts