Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I did this.
Potatoes and ....mmmm ?
I did spuds pre heated in the
nuke box for 4 minutes, and the baked in wood oven for one hour turned at half time in their jackets. Then scooped out, then put plate with pepper an salt plus lots of real butter then fine grated almonds over all then topped off with a big dolup of sour cream.
Bit of a mash not too much though !
Yummo oh and a nice steak.
Sorry

Bought a combo pin-pointer and digging tool of Ebay. Should be interesting to see if it works. The pin-pointer coil is built into the blade tip.

My brand new dual cab Land Cruiser is here, the build begins! The new girl is at ARB as I type getting a facelift with bullbar, side steps, scrub bars, gvm upgrade to 3950, 2 inch lift, centre console, snorkel etc .... ? off to absolute on Saturday to have the winch installed 3 inch exhaust, and new rims with a 50mm offset on the ass and 285 16s tires put on which will fix the offset. Aluminium body gets fitted up next Wednesday and sent off to paint should have it back a week after that. it's looking like I take delivery Friday week. Yep, I'm as excited as fat boy in a lolly shop :eek: :)
1547723944_20190117_154807.jpg

1547724046_20190117_154740.jpg

Nice bit of kit :Y: I'll be interested to hear what your economy is, are you staying with the standard tank or upgrading that too.

staying with the standard tank and for the big trips I'll just take Jerry's . Couldn't justify the $1200 + for 50l. Probably wouldn't go off my fuel economy, I've got a bit of a heavy foot ;). Lol
I will upload the finished photos and list of goodies.

Make sure you invest in a GPS tracker , thieves love to steal rigs like that.

I use GPS trackers that have a backup battery built in so you can still find it even if they cut the accessory wires off the batteries as some do.

Remove dash panels and Hide it right up inside the top of the dash near the windscreen , then fit a power supply to it with a switch on the dash so you can charge its battery every few months.

Rockhunter62 said:
aussiefarmer said:
Theres a bloke near me that toyota uses to put 300mm in the chassis of them dual cab cruisers and he also widens the rear diff , i have seen 2 that he has done and they look the part , its how toyota should make them.

Something like this would be great. :Y:

http://www.multidrive.com.au

Cheers

Doug

BOSS Aluminium do the 6 wheel drive conversions with all the extras for around 50k :( :eek: I'm thinking full size box, body lift, suspension, GVM and exhaust upgrade with a remap will do me :) still need to cost it though :|

Well RM, sounds like pretty much what I'm doing except for body lift purchase a vehicle you won't get any change out of 100 k. That's including new radios aerials etc... roof console dual batteries under the bonnet catch can second fuel filter. I have a full body being made and that's costing 10k with central locking drawer and box's underneath I will have to fit the inside out with drawers and fridge slide, which will cost another $3500. I'm doing the Electrics myself and I have all of solar panels DC DC chargers and batteries already I'm swapping some stuff over from my old rig like winch, aluminium roof racks Fox wing. I did look at chopping and put in extra however at the end of day it was getting upwards to buying a new Chevy cheaper.

Cando I picked up a dual cab 79 in June last year :) already has 28k on it :D :eek: came with LDK tray and full length under body draw. I've had fitted the RedArc electric brake unit and Anderson plug plus ran wires to the rear of the tray for the dual battery unit for when I get around to it. I ordered it with dual trailer plugs, round and flat because I'm sick and tired of family borrowing the adapter and never returning it. Still have plenty to do but time on my side before I get set to hop in with Kate and leave the kids to take care of them selves :) :Y:

Latest posts