Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the cheap Chinese version, $277 off eBay and $165 for bees, 20-30,000 of them.
Its a great idea.
The real honey flow one is around $800, too much if you ask me.
Cheers.
Paddy.

They're certainly jammed in there.

Haha! Nice one, they'll probably last longer than the hive :D

Gpx5000 said:
Its the cheap Chinese version, $277 off eBay and $165 for bees, 20-30,000 of them.
Its a great idea.
Cheers.
Paddy.

that right there is why Australia has gone to the dogs :mad:

support the inventor of Australian product instead of buying chinese garbage 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(

the bitterness of poor quality remains far longer than the sweetness of price ;)

ctxkid said:
Gpx5000 said:
Its a great idea.
Cheers.
Paddy.

that right there is why Australia has gone to the dogs :mad:

support the inventor of Australian product instead of buying chinese garbage 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(

the bitterness of poor quality remains far longer than the sweetness of price ;)

how many chinese products have you purchased before.?

Leave him alone. Its his choice to buy whatever he pleases.!

Gpx5000 said:

Maybe a dumb question, but how long do bees live and will your hive just continue to re generate and keep your population stable or will some just move on to a new hive with a new queen?

Keitzy said:
how many chinese products have you purchased before.? i avoid cheap shite as much as humanly possible, i learnt a long time ago that buying crap doesn't pay, buying right the first time believe it or not saves money , not to mention our once great country ............

Leave him alone. Its his choice to buy whatever he pleases.!and excuse me sir , as i have the same right ;)

You would buy a nucleus including queen from a reputable apiarist and grow up the hive. But I strongly urge you to do a lot of research before getting your bees. A lot can go wrong. Then your flow hive will go above your brood box.
Cool little critters but a lot can go wrong

ctxkid said:
Leave him alone. Its his choice to buy whatever he pleases.!and excuse me sir , as i have the same right ;)

I never said you couldnt. Buy whatever you like. Your passive aggressive posts remind me of my ex wife.!

On a side note, bought a little kitchen for my daughter....made in china :p

1538908270_kitchen.jpg

Nice little kitchen mate :Y:
All these people that say only buy Australian made products make me laugh so hard . :lol: :lol: There is no way in hell every thing they have ever brought is Aussie made. :Y: :clap:

Manpa said:
Gpx5000 said:

Maybe a dumb question, but how long do bees live and will your hive just continue to re generate and keep your population stable or will some just move on to a new hive with a new queen?

Worker bees live for about 40-50 days in the honey flow
Aprox 800km of flight and queen keeps on laying as long as honey is coming in. If it slows down so does she or they will starve... to manny mouths to feed. Then honey comes in again, she will start up laying

Latest posts