Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a sniffing? Or snuffing?

Come on guys you all no what I'm trying to say ...I hope :) :) :)

No picture... I only use my mobile phone....

Plus I don't no how to upload a picture, using my mobile,

Goody ;)

The latest part of my arsenal. Paired with the Steel Phase from Pat and Cog headphones from Phase Tech. The ounce nuggets cant hide from me now. Retirement here I come. Now how do I use it??? :|

1537684517_bcc1e8a0-3d1c-4a63-9781-beeb9ea90624.jpg

I wear a suit to work, and have just got what will hopefully be my last suit before I pull up stumps. It will do for weddings and funerals (hopefully not mine) after that.

These are really nice suits and great value compared to buying locally (they are made in Italy but come from New York).

1537833356_navy_suit.jpg

Canaletto Suit / Cloth Ermenegildo Zegna is a collection of superbly tailored Italian men's clothing known for its focus on fine cuts and exquisite fabrics. Solid navy blue herringbone 100% lightweight wool from Ermenegildo Zegna Traveler cloth collection. Two button front with notch lapels with hand pick stitching. Flap besom convertible pockets with single stick pocket and multiple interior pockets. Tailored fit with a lightly padded shoulder,side vents, and 6" drop. Fully lined jacket and trousers lined to front knee. Flat front pants with french zip fly. Slight tapered 17 inch bottom may differ according to size of suit. Unfinished bottom. 100% pure wool, Made in Italy. Dry clean only.

https://uniquedesignmenswear.com/co...naletto-como-modern-fit-navy-blue-18800u-0015

Had a good score from local tip shop got onto some ag points Ive been told they are from some type of scarrifyer they are 6mm thick and have a very nice dish to them they will be cut up and made into picks should be good cheers Muk.
1537903207_a7e424f2-c315-4939-9ae9-5ca06a5b6b7f.jpg

Latest posts