Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the price of a hamburger and chips it wont matter if they only light up like a candle :cool: .
They also have a 3 year warranty, not that i would bother with the hassle on a $14 item.

I think its simple chinese economics , by under cutting the market by 200% they will take the competition out of the market place and then have world domination :lol:
And on the positive side ,the price of "big brand" light bars has dropped by 2/3 of what it used to be and i think we can thank crazy chinese marketing for that.

I dont know who gets burnt with the postage :rolleyes: probably Australia post .

aussiefarmer said:
I dont know who gets burnt with the postage :rolleyes: probably Australia post .

That probably explains why Aus Post service is so abysmal these days ie. delivery times and the amount of lost and/or unrecoverable items.

not sure if this is the right section but i did pay for the bail :lol: :lol:
This is the gold that i have been getting from Oallen Ford 1.9g
i melted it done and had a bail fitted ($50.00) for my Daughters birthday
not the best photo sorry
1517305918_101_73131.jpg

Oh WOW!...It turned out really good Ken...I bet she'll be over the Moon with that!....Beautiful thing to do mate... :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: ]:D you big hearted softy you!...LMAO... :p :p :cool:

Nice work 7.62 Marksman :Y: hard won and paid for. Without doubt your daughter will cherish it and pass it on :Y:.

Latest posts