Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A near new pair of needle nose pliers from the markets to replace my old ones for $5 and the standard $170 Sunday shopping. 5 bags full which would have cost $50 15 years ago.

Hi All,
Today I got a couple of bargins on Flebay, both for twenty bucks each.
Someting for the car (not for crevicing), Waeco 12v rechargable vacuum
1110570283274040_1.jpg

and someting for the shed, some drawes for my nut and bolts
3008930948324040_1.jpg

;)

Cheers
Mick

Upper ball joints for the new / old beast. I took it in for a major service and valve cover seal replacement and was told the UBJ's are completely flogged out :(

Nugget said:
Upper ball joints for the new / old beast. I took it in for a major service and valve cover seal replacement and was told the UBJ's are completely flogged out :(

Uhm, so how did it pass the roadworthy certificate less than a month ago when you bought it?

Take it back to the place that passed it. They should replace it free of charge - or atleast the labour & wheel allignment side of things.

It was registered 6-7 months ago but yeah I don't know. My dad is front end certified and runs a tyre centre, so he's doing the installation free of charge, and one of his close friends owns an autoparts shop so I got a deal on the parts :D

Today I bought the materials to build the blue bowl like GoldMiners :)

Hi All,
Today I bought 15 cartons of beer, a carton of strongbow and a 6 pack of the following, Jacobs creek Sauvignon Blanc, Yellow glen Pink, Jacobs creek moscato, Jacobs creek Moscato rose, Wyndam estate Shiraz, I also bought 2 fold up tables from Homemart .
I also hired a 5.4m x 4.8m dance floor, 5 bar tables and 15 bar stools, 3 tables and filled 4 gas bottles.
Tomorrow I'll be paying a D.J. and forking out for God knows what. :|
All for my darling Daughter and her boyfriends 21st on Saturday night.
Ah, It's only money, how often does your daughter turn 21?
Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!
I REALLY HAVE TO FIND A GOOD PAY STREAK NEXT TIME I'M OUT! Any tips?

Cheers
Mick

Hay Tone,
Always plenty of that and Berocca in the pantry mate.
I spent all day today mowing lawns and setting it all up. I have a full day working tomorrow at the drags then it's back for the party.
I feel like I need a holiday. 8.(

Cheers
Mick

Latest posts