Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madtuna said:
Nice solid bull bar mate...can push heaps of mulga over with that so you don't scratch it :Y:

was meant to get siderails and steps to but ironman cant make em fast enough,gotta wait a bit,arb winchbar and rails quote-$4980 fitted,go screw yaself arb :)
as a side note was showing the boss 6x6 perenties the other day,told her this is what we need for extended remote trips one day in the future,well well she agreed,got the go ahead to grab one in a few yrs,keep us imformed on how yours is goin tuna....

Merry Christmas to me
1512524556_101_71391.jpg

1512524574_101_71401.jpg

1512524599_101_71411.jpg

10 cartons of XXXX, 48 dunny rolls, 10kg of spuds, 2 kg of onions, 2lt bottle of tomato sauce, 4ltr tin of olive oil, 2kg of carrots, 1 large pumpkin, huge bag of frozen peas and corn, 12 x 1lt long life milk, 1000 small rifle primers, 10 packets of 10 mozzie coils, 10kg of laundry powder, stuff in a can to make me smell half good, a new mop bucket, blue crap you put in dunny that makes it look good but doesn't get rid of the skids, big bag of oranges, big bag of apples, broccoli, 4ltrs of cheap crappy port, 1kg of honey, 4 cans of fly spray, 2 x 1.2kg boxes of wheat bix, 500gr tin of curry powder, 1kg box of sausage skins, a new victorinox boning knife, large box of bandaids, tube of burn cream, bottle of detol, tube of anti sunburn stuff, a pack of splinter-getter-out-of-er's, 4 boxes of tissues (not for me cause that's why Jehovah invented the pointy finger),a box of 24 cans of degreaser, 2 x 500gr tins of nescafe blend 43 coffee plus some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. :Y:

madtuna said:
10 cartons of XXXX, 48 dunny rolls, 10kg of spuds, 2 kg of onions, 2lt bottle of tomato sauce, 4ltr tin of olive oil, 2kg of carrots, 1 large pumpkin, huge bag of frozen peas and corn, 12 x 1lt long life milk, 1000 small rifle primers, 10 packets of 10 mozzie coils, 10kg of laundry powder, stuff in a can to make me smell half good, a new mop bucket, blue crap you put in dunny that makes it look good but doesn't get rid of the skids, big bag of oranges, big bag of apples, broccoli, 4ltrs of cheap crappy port, 1kg of honey, 4 cans of fly spray, 2 x 1.2kg boxes of wheat bix, 500gr tin of curry powder, 1kg box of sausage skins, a new victorinox boning knife, large box of bandaids, tube of burn cream, bottle of detol, tube of anti sunburn stuff, a pack of splinter-getter-out-of-er's, 4 boxes of tissues (not for me cause that's why Jehovah invented the pointy finger),a box of 24 cans of degreaser, 2 x 500gr tins of nescafe blend 43 coffee plus some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. :Y:

The mind absolutely boggles about what, where and with whom :eek: :)

Sounds like you only go to town occasionally by your stores list, quite an impressive total got to make it last untill next pay. :Y:

Northeast said:
Marksman and Redfin - is there a special happening somewhere that we should know about? Nice collection RF.
No specials that I am aware of, they are pretty cheap as they are, throw in that warranty and you can't go wrong.

MT, sounds like my list when I go to Costco on my 3 monthly visit.

Redfin
i am going to get one a month
i have the Rattle gun i got it last year one of the best tools i have ]:D ]:D never had to muck around with getting the nuts off again
Also used it when i put new springs and shockies on the turtle saved so much time
now have 4 batteries and 2 charges will never have to wait for a battery to charge again
Also you cant go past the warranty 6 years
PS Blend 43 is the only coffee that is worth drinking