Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I took in an SDC2300. as it was needing a home ....
And the Boss wanted a detector.....
It came with a cover ,carry bag etcetera ....
The price was right I won't post any pics as we all know what they look like ......

Now we have to learn another language lol....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

:D :eek: ;)
paul_mac1 said:
Have fun Nanjim.
I can sink a battle ship with the lead ive found with mine, unfortunately, the $12 pan has found more gold.
:eek:
Start learning that language mate :D

paul_mac1 said:
Have fun Nanjim.
I can sink a battle ship with the lead ive found with mine, unfortunately, the $12 pan has found more gold.
:eek:
Start learning that language mate :D

paul,
Not a prob with finding lead I will recycle it as sinkers lol

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Nice, I'm sure you'll be happy with the Mackirk I have the smaller one and they catch fine gold and bigger one's, I love it. Oh the boss hog gold pan, is a beauty too, have one and enjoy it immensely.

Have do a few wood runs this month and want to make sure the Husky starts after 8 months in the shed.

1476324066_capture.jpg

Today i called into miners den (Adelaide) to get some new koss headphones and digital scales, whilst there i intended to look at the exterra dual pack but after talking with ian i was persuaded to save my coin and go for the 505 instead. After explaining that i already had a 4500,2000 and FT1600 ian advised i already had better gold machines than what the 705 offered, so in reality i was only seeking a coin and relic machine. After much discussion about the differences between the 2 machines and in particular the ability of the 705 to auto ground balance, ian stated that it was really no advantage in beach detecting. his take was that you dont want to ground balance on the beach, that the fps was already optimised for this. after reading conflictive posts in the forum i am now unsure, can someone please enlighten me on this.

Hi All,

Unfortunately it has been way to long since I've been on PA. In that time though I have purchased an Ezytrail Stirling LX. Fare to say that there was a significant amount of hours put in ensuring I purchased the right camper for my families needs and to fit into our budget. Since the purchase I have fitted a Redarc Manager 30 battery management system among a big list of other things.

Really excited to get it out of the shed and into the bush where it belongs. The next 6 months will be 2-3 day weekend trips with the aim of doing a trip up to northern Queensland in April May.
1476695391_img_4269.jpg

1476695426_img_4270.jpg

1476695469_img_4271.jpg

G0lddigg@ said:
Thats a ripper mate. Is work letting you fit an awning to the truck now you have this beast?

Thanks mate. Haven't even broached it yet. With heading up north to see you next year I may just purchase a luggage carrier with add ons.