Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1466495511_image.jpg

Today I bought my Makro Gold Racer Pro pack and a Nokta Pointer and all I want to is get out and use it and find a way to tell the missus a convincing story as to why I need it. :) :) :)

Today I received my Genquip Pump and Genquip Generator that I purchased Monday arvo at 5-00pm. Went through Genquips Ebay Store and instead of paying $1199 for the genny I got it for $777 and instead of $299 for the pump I got it for $220 both free delivery. So total saving of about $500. Also would like to recommend Genquip Ebay store as both arrived within 48hrs of ordering. Heres some pics of the shiney new toys.
1466576279_rsz_dscn0811.jpg

1466576299_rsz_dscn0812.jpg

Now to take them to Tuena this weekend and either get them dirty or freeze them.

Cracka

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes, but i'm not up there. But it does get dusty on the way into Wingan Inlet.

Cost me $2500 which I reckon is fair, as its in close to new condition, and the NT dollar is not as strong as the aussie dollar, lol!
was showing the boss a minute ago, I got in and layed down, its big enough for a double bed. Thinking about putting one of those shades people put on their roof racks, but on the bottom of the door, so when the door is open, pull out the shade, put up the legs, and a huge shady area....post a pic when I do the awning thing, .....after tennant creek trip.

BigWave said:
Love the monitor lizards there Scrounger. They love coming into camp for diner.
Yes, not good leaving out the food BW, they make a mess. It amazes me that they don't spook the lyrebirds around the camp area :lol:

davent said:
Cost me $2500 which I reckon is fair, as its in close to new condition, and the NT dollar is not as strong as the aussie dollar, lol!
was showing the boss a minute ago, I got in and layed down, its big enough for a double bed. Thinking about putting one of those shades people put on their roof racks, but on the bottom of the door, so when the door is open, pull out the shade, put up the legs, and a huge shady area....post a pic when I do the awning thing, .....after tennant creek trip.
Good idea regards the shade cloth. Nice looking rig mate, might see what they bring down here because my little 6 x 4 trailer that i carry my kayaks on is just about cactus. yeah, keep the pics coming mate

Well spotted, backed into a tree about 2 weeks ago, booked in to have it fixed on Saturday.
1st job for the trailer it going to be water tanks, 1, will be a rooftop shower tank, the other will be drinking water. Just how to mount the drinking tank, is making me think a bit.

Latest posts